Sea and Sea YS03 Solis Underwater Strobe System
The Sea and Sea YS03 Solis Underwater Strobe System offers more opportunity for exploration into the world of underwater photography.
Simple Controls using YS03 rotary dial
This great value strobe package includes everything that is needed to utilize the YS-03 to the fullest with most compact camera housings to capture the vibrant, colourful images everyone desires. As the YS-03 SOLIS has been designed to mimic the light intensity of the camera’s built-in flash, it is not necessary to manually adjust output.
The YS-03 SOLIS is compatible with any camera with a pre-flash and that has a TTL flash exposure function, regardless of make.
Included in the YS-03 Universal Light System : YS-03 strobe, compact flex arm with neoprene sleeve, compact digital tray, and the SEA&SEA Fibre Optic Cable II M/2.
Details of specifications of the Sea and Sea YS03 Solis Underwater Strobe.
- Strobe Guide Number (ISO 100/m) (land) is 20.
- Strobe Beam Angle is 100°x 100° (with diffuser 110°x110°).
- YS01 Batteries type is 4 x AA. Rechargeable batteries work well and for a long time!
- Number of Flashes normal AA: 230 Ni-MH: 330.
- Recycle time (full) AA: 2.5 sec. Ni-MH: 1.9 sec.
- Colour temperature is 5600K.
- Colour temperature w/diffuser is 5250K.
- Depth rating is 75m.
- Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth)] 68x108x129mm.
- Weight of strobe 450g (without batteries).
- Underwater weight is Approx.+10g (with batteries).
- Over-pressure relief valve
- Auto power OFF function
Unit requires a Fibre Optic Cable from the camera to trigger the Strobe to flash. (included in this kit)
If your camera does not have a connection point for the Fibre Optic Cable, you will also need a Fibre Optic Cable Mask kit to attach it to your Camera Housing