Apeks MTX-RC Single Cylinder Long Hose Set
The Apeks MTX-RC Single Cylinder Long Hose Set is designed for the diver that prefers a long hose configuration on a single cylinder. It’s a perfect setup for the recreational diver looking to transition into twinset diving in the future, as the addition of another first stage creates a twinset regulator configuration.
Combining rugged, military grade engineering with the super-smooth breathing experience that Apeks regulators are renowned for, the MTX-RC single cylinder set dives your way.
Featuring the same freeze-resistant technology enjoyed by the whole MTX-R range, the MTX-RC resists freeflows in even the coldest temperatures, while offering the user the additional flexibility to dial it out for a comfortable breathe in less extreme environments.
All this is achieved using an innovative first stage design that protects the regulator from freezing and a full set of user controls on the second stage to adjust the breathing performance based on the diver’s individual needs.
The package includes 2 x MTX-RC primary second stages, 1 x MTX-RC first stage, 1x 2.1m hose, 1x 49cm hose (both double swivel hoses), a HP hose and a TEK SPG.
Includes a tactical style messenger bag to keep your regulators safe on your travels. Perfectly sized for a laptop, it’s also your new work bag!
It comes complete with two MTX-R first stages with 5 port swivel turrets, two MTX-R second stages, two tek SPG’s on 18cm short hoses, a lightweight long-hose, a lightweight short hose, a lightweight wing inflator hose, a lightweight suit inflation hose, bungee necklace, 90o fixed elbow and finally a bolt snap. To get more techincal:
- 1 ea. MTX-RC DIN first stage
- 2 ea. MTX-RC Primary Second Stages
- 1 ea. 2.1m double swivel hose
- 1 ea. 49cm double swivel hose
- 1 ea. HP hose and a TEK SPG
- 2 ea. stainless steel bolt snap
- 1 Bungee necklace
- Quality Regulator bag
- Satin plated brass body with heat exchanging ribs for maximum thermal performance
- Break through, innovative over-moulded first-stage endcap and environmental diaphragm helps prevent ice build-up that can cause first stage free flow in extreme circumstances. Also protects the first stage from impact damage.Ribbed diaphragm clamp for improved heat exchange in cold water conditions.
- Unique over-balanced diaphragm design – as the diver descends, the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a faster rate than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth.
- 5 x medium pressure ports, 4 mounted on a rotating turret for improved hose orientation
- 2 x angled high pressure ports for optimal hose routing and fitting of transmitters.
- Double swivel hose for greater freedom of movement and comfort.
- Easy to grip DIN hand-wheel or over-moulded yoke hand-wheel, only requires one hand to release.
- DIN, Yoke and M26 Thread available, 300bar, 232bar and M26 300bar (O2) respectively.
- Tested for Octopus use – EN250A to 60 metres cold water.
- Nitrox/Oxygen compatible – Up to 40% O2 outside the EU (European Union), within the EU anything above 21% O2 must use an M26 Connection.
- Protective bumpers to protect the second stage from impacts and scratches in the most vulnerable places.
- Ergonomic and simple to use venturi lever.
- Oversize breathing effort adjuster makes adjustment easy in cold water whilst wearing gloves.
- Large purge button.
- Reversible second stage for either a left or right hand gas supply configuration.
- A heat exchanger (patented) dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water for a more comfortable breathe.
- Features an innovative Diver Changeable Exhaust system (DCE). The system gives the diver the ability to change from a small exhaust tee to a large exhaust tee. The regulator is supplied with both sets of exhaust tees.
- Comfo-bite mouthpiece
- Flexible nylon braided hose, which has better cold water performance than traditional rubber hose.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- No single use plastic in the packaging
|Weight||DIN – 1.193 kg (2.63lbs)|
|Max working pressures||1st Stage
DIN – 300 bar (4351 psi)
Yoke – 232 bar (3365 psi)
9-10 bar (131-145 psi)
|Part Numbers||RG122129 – MTX-RC Regulator yoke
RG122130 – MTX-RC Regulator DIN
RQ115117 – MTX-RC Stage 3 set
RT127128 – MTX-RC 1st stage yoke
RT127127 – MTX-RC 1st stage DIN
RS116119 – MTX-RC 2nd stage
|Temp range||0.5°C – 55°C|
|Connections||DIN and Yoke|
|Nitrox/Oxygen compatible||Up to 40% O2 outside the EU (European Union), within the EU anything above 21% O2 must use an M26 Connection.|