Apeks regulators are high quality dive equipment and the Apeks XTX200 Regulator with XTX40 Octopus are the top end set packaged together at a great price.
The Apeks XTX200 Regulator uses the proven FSR type, one piece forged body first stage. The Apeks XTX200 first stage is an over-balanced diaphragm design, environmentally sealed for all water temperatures. The XTX40 occy has the same pneumatically balanced second stage without the Adjustment Screw. It’s a perfect combination.
This Apeks XTX200 first stage features a new bright chrome finish. Shipped in a standard right-hand configuration, Apeks XTX200 second stage is reversable into a left-hand configuration by your authorized technician.
The XTX200 comes with an adjustable exhaust port. The standard comes with a wider exhaust to encourage bubbles to flow beside the face, and a more compact sized smaller exhaust.
Apeks XTX200 with XTX40 octopus Regulator features:
- The Apeks XTX200 Regulator set is available in Yoke and DIN configurations.
- Compatible to EAN 40 right out of the box is standard on the Apeks XTX200.
- XTX 200 second stage comes with adjustable exhaust ports. A narrow, compact style or wide to disperse the exhaled bubbles.
- Apeks XTX200 Regulator comes default with new braided style hose.
- Re styled front cover on both second stages.
- Apeks XTX200 1st stage has 2 (7/16″ UNF) HP ports and 4 LP ports with 5th LP port option (3/8″ UNF).
- The Apeks XTX40 octopus incorporates a new two-shot high strength composite front cover, improving the durability of the most vulnerable part of the demand valve. An octopus can be particularly prone to damage and so this is of significant benefit on all Apeks XTX series.The new ergonomic Venturi lever of the Apeks XTX40 has been designed to reduce the amount of grit ingress.
- New silicone exhaust valve used on Apeks XTX40 octopus improves breathing performance.
Two styles of Apeks regulators
Apeks produce two model regulators that run the same adjustable primary second stage, and same octopus regulator. The other model is the Apeks XTX50 with XTX40 octopus regulator.
The XTX 50 has a swivel turret first stage that has great features too!
Proudly family owned, Mike and Deb have run Jetty Dive Centre since 1996. Our team has developed extensive knowledge in the products we stock, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help you out any way we can!