Apeks SPG with Miflex Hose
This basic yet capable Apeks SPG with Miflex Hose is a perfect choice to add to your regulator set up, or to be used as a back up for your air integrated dive computer! The Apeks SPG with Miflex Hose is a perfect addition to your diving kit, equipped with an internal Bourdon pressure mechanism, providing the most accurate information! Additionally, with a dial range from 0 to 360 bar, the gauge showcases precise cylinder bottle pressure. For your benefit, the dial face features large black figures on a luminous background. Because of this, even on a low visibility dive, you’ll still be able to see!
Apeks SPG with Miflex Hose features:
- The Apeks SPG is made from nickel plated brass and is pressure tested to 100m.
- The Apeks SPG comes with a lifetime guarentee to the first owner (not transferable)
- Pictures Apeks SPG with HP hose and Boot shown in PSI, only available in BAR
- The gauge case is made from nickel plated brass
- The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate)
- A specially designed housing protects the gauge and HP hose fitting from accidental damage
- A large loop area designed into the housing allows for easy attachment.
- There is an over-pressure capsule fitted in the back of the module to prevent the screen from exploding in the unlikely event of the internal mechanism failing.
- The gauges are made with O2 compatible materials but ensure that they are O2 cleaned before use with high percentage oxygen
Click Aqualung/Apeks regulators for further products to match this SPG
Proudly family owned, Mike and Deb have run Jetty Dive Centre since 1996. Our team has developed extensive knowledge in the products we stock, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help you out any way we can!
Check out our Dive Centre Youtube clip to see how good the diving is at the Solitary Islands Marine Park!