OceanPro Pressure Gauge Console
Without a Depth Gauge, the Slimline OceanPro Pressure Gauge Console is designed to used as a gauge in support of a wrist mounted computer, and not be too big and get in your way. This pressure gauge is easy to read with its back lit display giving you peace of mind and more time to enjoy your diving. It is easy to use, and suitable for recreational to Technical divers. All Ocean Pro SPG Complete Gauges come as standard with a 84 cm / 36″ High Pressure rubber hose in black. The gauge is proudly designed in Australia by Oceanpro.
We love the Oceanpro Pressure Gauge console as it is simple and reliable. With wrist computers offering so many features, there is really no requirement for anything more than an SPG as a redundancy for your air pressure.
OceanPro Pressure Gauge Console features:
- Hose fitting: 7/16″ – 24 UNF Thread male fitting with triple chrome plated marine brass fittings
- OceanGlo luminescent gauge face absorbs light and glows approximately 7 times faster and longer than other materials.
- Includes 36″ High Pressure rubber hose in black
- Includes: Submersible pressure gauge, gauge boot and a 36″ HP Hose
- Nitrox compatible to 40% O2 straight out of the box
- Pressure Gauge measures in Bar
- 50 Bar Red Patterned caution zone.
- One-Way Safety Valve
- Shock Resistant Bourdon Tube Mechanism
Proudly family owned, Mike and Deb have run Jetty Dive Centre since 1996. Our team has developed extensive knowledge in the products we stock, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help you out any way we can!