Aqualung Calypso Regulator
Aqua Lung is proud to introduce the fifth generation Calypso regulator! The Aqualung Calypso regulator has a simple design, with its attractive price, makes this regulator a popular choice for new divers. The aqualung Calypso regulator is compact, lightweight and it breathes like a regulator that costs much, much more.
- In-line, high-flow piston design means fewer components, excellent reliability and easy maintenance
- Large diameter of piston guarantees a more stable medium pressure output
- The Calypso regulator has 6 large holes in the end cap results in easier cleaning as well as better thermal exchange, thus improving the freezing resistance
- The Calypso features 1 HP port and 4 MP ports
- The Aqualung Calypso is Nitrox compatible out of the box, with EAN 40.
- Mid-size, high performance, demand valve second stage
- The easy-to-grip venturi lever prevents unwanted freeflow at the surface while giving a performance boost at depth
- Can easily be reversed from right-handed to left-handed configuration by an Authorized Aqua Lung dealer without additional parts
- Comes with Aqua Lung’s Comfobite™ mouthpiece that reduces jaw fatigue.
- A grid built into the exhaust tee creates finer exhaust bubbles for less noise and more stability
- Easy purge front cover.
- A reinforced polycarbonate material makes this second stage stronger than its predecessor
- The side openings on the front cover prevent freeflow when facing into currents or riding a scooter
Check out the Aqualung Calypso Octopus regulator