Aqualung i200c Dive Computer.
The Aqualung i200c Dive Computer is an intuitive, sporty computer with versatile features and bluetooth connectivity.
Essentially, the difference between the Aqualung i200 Dive Computer and the Aqualung i200c Dive Computer is the ability to connect with bluetooth to your phone, computer, and other devices.
Having a fresh design, you’ll find yourself wearing the Aqualung i200c Dive Computer as an everyday sports watch that is ready to dive when you are. With 4 operating modes, the ability to easily switch between 2 Nitrox mixes, as well as no restriction switching between Free & Dive, it adapts to your choice of dive. Lastly, using the DiverLog+ app (available on iOS and android) you are able to interact with your i200c. You can view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos and videos of your dive.
Features of the Aqualung i200c Dive Computer.
- 4 operating modes. Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer), and Free Dive modes (tracks calculations to allow unrestricted switching between Dive and Free).
- User-changeable standard battery and data retention. Uses globally available standard batteries found at supermarkets and pharmacies, making it ease to change. Maintains settings and calculations between battery changes. Therefore you wont lose any of your information! We can provide battery changes at our Dive Centre if you feel you need help with this.
- High visibility LED light and audible alarms. For additional diving safety.
- Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes. Mixes up to 100% O2 with no restriction.
- You can use it as an everyday watch when you are not diving too. The i200c is not heavy or too bulky, something you would find comfortable and visually smart to wear it all day.
Aqualung i200c Dive Computer other Main Features.
- Single button access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time).
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer.
- History Mode records last 24 dives.
- User updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrade (must purchase optional download cable).
- Interface allows for an easy preview of settings and updates.
- Simple to use via bluetooth connectivity with DiverLog software on the Mac, PC, iOs and android platforms which allows control of all your dive computer settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos & videos. Furthermore, DiverLog+ must be purchased separately at ediverlog.com.
Optional extras for the Aqualung i200c Dive Computer.
- Download cable to allow you to connect to your PC or Mac.
Included in the Box of the i200c Dive Computer.
- Digital Instruction Manual.
- Safety Reference info.
- DiverLog+ brochure.
- Quick Reference card.
- Lens Protector.
- Battery Compartment Opening tool.
Check out this video of Aqualung’s new i200c Dive Computer.
The i200c has a 5 Year Warranty! Within Australia, the warranty is extended to 5 years if bought from us. We are an authorised Australian Distributor of Aqualung, and are proud to use the products we sell in our fully featured Dive Centre. This Includes servicing the products we sell.