Atomic Aquatics SS1 Inflator/Octopus
The Atomic Aquatics SS1 Inflator/Octopus is the most sophisticated product of it’s type! It takes the concept of an inflation hose/octopus hybrid to a new level of convenience, reliability, and performance. The SS1 breathes just like a primary 2nd stage! Atomic placed equal importance when developing the SS1 on superior materials, reliability, and high performance natural breathing.
SS1 Performance & Durability
The SS1 deliverys high air flow rates to a diver with minimum effort, especially at depth. It’s stable and not prone to free-flow unnecessarily. It’s also not prone to leakage from the movement of water, or exiting/entering the water. The inflator/deflator is easy to operate, featuring soft surfaced buttons placed where they can be easily operated one-handed. It’s constructed of high quality materials not found in any other safe second stage on the market. The regulator is developed with 316 Stainless Steel and parts of Titanium.
SS1 Adaptability & Convenience
One of the most unique features of the SS1 is its adaptability to almost any BCD. Atomic have designed a set of adapters to fit virtually every popular BCD brand available (and many that are not). The adapters also include components for attaching the cable exhaust feature of your existing BCD (if applicable). The SS1 features a quick disconnect not only on the low-pressure hose, but the BCD hose as well. It can be quickly and easily detached from the BCD when required to be carried with your regulators and computer.
- Large oversized and ergonomically shaped buttons are easy to find for inflation. Easy to distinguish, and faced with soft rubber surfaces.
- Low-Profile Elliptical shaped body of the SS1 lies flat against the BCD helping to reduce drag.
- Atomic Patented seat saving orifice to help prevent leaks.
- Titanium Lever for high strength link to your air supply, that will never fail due to rust or corrosion.
- Integrated Purge cover allows purge of the regulator when depressed anywhere on the cover surface.
- 2 Year / 300 Dive Service interval due to high quality components.
Jetty Dive Centre is proudly a family owned business, and Mike and Deb have run the show since 1996. Our team has developed extensive knowledge in our products, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help!