Atomic Aquatics Z2 Octopus Regulator
Atomic Aquatics Z2 Octopus Regulator is a safe second stage regulator. The atomic brand produces the best of the best, and even their octopus beats most high-end brands performance. Each Atomic Octopus is designed and precision built to perform as perfectly as its primary model, so when you need it, you know exactly what to expect.
The Z2 features Atomic’s patented Automatic Flow Control (AFC). This feature is activated by the diaphragm, and it automatically controls the flow of the second stage regulator. Therefore, you’ll always have the perfect resistance of breathing, at all depths. It also features a rapid adjustment knob for any manual adjustments you feel you need to make, if you feel you need to make them. Sporting a bright yellow front cover in the tradition of keeping the octopus’ easily identified in an emergency, and it comes with a 36″ threaded low pressure hose. Additionally, it comes with a dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece that is tear resistant and has bite tabs, helping you be more comfortable on your dive.
In an emergency, why would you or your buddy breathe from an inferior regulator?
Z2 Octopus Features
- Precision-Built to Perform-as-Perfectly as its Primary Model
- Factory-Rated for Oxygen-Enriched Mixtures Up to 40%
- Zirconium Plated Brass demand valve body.
- Critical Metal Components of Demand Valve are Titanium or 316 Stainless Steel, Completely-Corrosion-Proof.
- Diaphragm: High Quality Silicone Rubber
- Pneumatically-Balanced Poppet Second-Stage
- Atomics Patented Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice
- Orifices is a Floating Valve Design, Reduces Wear on Second-Stage Poppet Seat
- Atomics Patented Automatic Flow Control (AFC)
- AFC: Unique Diaphragm Activated Vain Automatically Controls the Flow and Venturi-Effect
- AFC: Optimum Breathing Resistance at All Depths
- Rapid Adjustment Knob: Manual Second Stage De-Tuning in Rare Special Situations
- Weight: 349 g (12.3 oz) with LP Hose
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Jetty Dive Centre is proudly a family owned business, and Mike and Deb have run the show since 1996. Our team has developed extensive knowledge in our products, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help!