The Oceanic Delta 5 Regulator is complete with the EDX first Stage. Because the last thing you need to worry about on the dive is your breathing system.
The Delta 5 puts you in total control with its Pneumatically balanced all-metal valve. Whether you’re snorkeling to your dive site or working a current on your favorite deep wreck, you can quickly adjust the Delta 5 regulator to behave precisely the way you want. Let the regulator do the work as it automatically readjusts with changes in depth. The Delta 5 is paired with the Oceanic EDX Compact Balanced Diaphragm First Stage regulator which features an environmental seal.
The Delta 5 second stage has a pneumatically balanced all-metal valve. It features a dive/pre-dive switch, so you can adjust your airflow for easier breathing (or to avoid freeflowing on the surface!). The purge button on the front of the regulator is mechanical, to provide a consistent air-flow pressure when purging.
The Delta 5 regulator comes with the EDX first stage. This first stage has an over-balanced diaphragm. This over-balanced diaphragm increases the intermediate pressure as depth increases – which ultimately makes it easier to breathe at depth. With an environmental seal and a “heat exchanger” it is cold-water ready.
The Delta 5 features a pnematically balanced second stage allows for easier breathing. It also has ergonomic exhalation venting to guide the bubbles away from your vision. The dimensions of the front profile of the regulator are 2.5 inch diameter (circular), great for performance and comfort. It comes with the oceanic dual-material orthodontic mouthpiece with bite tabs, for comfort while sitting in your mouth.
Features of the Oceanic Delta 5 Regulator include:
- Valve Type: Over-Balanced Diaphragm
- Material: Machined Triple Chrome Plated Marine Brass, Stainless Valve Orifice
- Low Pressure Ports: 4
- High Pressure Ports: 2
- Nitrox Compatability: 40%
- Environmental Protection Kit: Dry Chamber
- Weight: 28 ounces (800g)
- Factory Set Intermediate Pressure Range: 138-142 psi
- Pressure Drop: 9 psi
Delta 5 Features:
- Pneumatically Balanced Valve
- Diver Adjustable inhalation adjustment
- Dive/Pre-dive venturi switch
- Chrome Plated Brass valve housing
- Nitrox Compatability: 40%
- High Flow MiFlex Braided Hose
- Optional Universal Swivel Adapter – the optional Universal Swivel comes separate but can be easily installed with an adjustable torque wrench and 5 min of free time. Instructions are provided.
- Weight (without hose): 6.8oz to 190g
- Minimum Cracking Effort: Diver Adjustable
- Factory set inhalation effort: 0.0-2.5 CIW
- Work of breathing 0.98 joules
- Comes with a Miflex Braided Hose – Standard.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Free parts for life when maintaining service intervals.
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: Yes
- Made USA
Value for money, the Oceanic Delta 5 will not disappoint.
Check out the Oceanic Alpha 8 Octopus.