The Bare Evoke Women’s Wetsuit is designed by an all female design team, and it shows. Both in visual appearance and the technical features, the Evoke is a beautiful women’s wetsuit. This suit uses Ultrawarmth Omnired Technology, created to increase circulation, body warmth, and performance. All of this in conjunction with either 5mm or 7mm neoprene thickness makes this the warmest women’s wetsuit on the market. This listing is for the new model that was released in 2021.
This suit comes in black, from sizes 6 – 16.
Looking for the men’s suit? Click here for the Reactive Suit in 5mm or 7mm.
Differences from the older model and new model of the Bare Evoke Women’s Wetsuit
The main difference in models is that Bare has lined the new Evoke with Graphene. Graphene is a heat-capturing element which provides enhanced insulation, and equalized heat distribution. This is combined with the OmniRed® of Bare suits, enhancing a suit already known as being the warmest on the market. Lab tests of Graphene have yielded a 5-degree celcius average temperature increase over the original OmniRed Technology The design of the Evoke has been improved for a comfortable fit, too. Additionally, Bare uses limestone-based foam to minimize pollution while performing at the same level (or higher) than petroleum-based alternatives. Further on their sustainable steps, Bare is dope-dying its fibres to cut pollution and wastewater discharge in textile operations, and water-based glue as a substitution for solvent. This performs over the long life of the wetsuit, but reduces air toxins during production.
What is Omnired Infared Technology?
Scientifically proven Omnired Infared Technology consists of 13 thermo-reactive minerals woven into the fabric lining of the wetsuit. This converts body heat into infared energy, and reflects it back onto the diver. Medical studies have shown that infared energy can improve circulation, thus improving oxygen levels in the body. This enables you to useless energy to keep warm, improving overall warmth and increasing your dive time.
DESIGNED TO FIT
The designers created the Bare Evoke Women’s Wetsuit with the female body in mind. It pulls inspiration from active-wear, and yoga apparel, which flatters and accentuates the natural form of our bodies. Bare’s anatomically correct, three dimensional fit gives you a wetsuit that’s easy to put on and take off, and ensure the highest level of comfort and mobility available.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Graphene Technology delivers unparalleled thermal insulation
- Designed and engineered by women, for women
- Limestone-based foam cuts pollution, but not performance
- Dope-dyed fibers cut pollution and wastewater discharge
- Water-based glue spares the air of unclean toxins
- Hook-and-loop adjustment on collar features a booklet-style cover, to protect your suit from snags and pilling
- Seamless underarms for superior comfort and mobility
- Extra-long (21”) S-Lock2 back zipper with offset tooth design and PU coated zip tape guards against water entry
- Skin-to-skin double internal sealing zipper flap
- Full length puller with silicon print for easy grip; grip tab at base of the zipper
- Extra-long (11”) heavy-duty ankle zippers for easy donning (7MM + 5MM only)
- Armor Flex 2.0 highly flexible, durable, abrasion resistant 3-D kneepads
- Anatomically correct pattern for three dimension fit throughout
- 2-YEAR WARRANTY
Want to see more? Take a look at the video below or on youtube to get a closer look of the Evoke suit (old model)
Proudly family owned, Mike and Deb have run Jetty Dive Centre since 1996. Our team has developed extensive knowledge in the products we stock, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help you out any way we can!