Fourth Element Wetsuit Proteus II 5mm
The Fourth Element Wetsuit Proteus II 5mm thickness is a versatile performer. With improved fit and advanced thermal performance, the Proteus II suit succeeds is predecessor, the Proteus. Recommended for prolonged dives in temperatures of 19C and warmer.
Fourth Element Wetsuit-Proteus II 5mm Features:
- The Proteus wetsuit has unique Glideskin wrist seals.
- The neck has a hydrolock inner seal combined with watertight seams for maximum warmth.
- The suit has Thermoflex linings throughout. This provides excellent comfort and thermal protection.
- Additional Hexcore linings on the body core provide enhanced thermal performance for prolonged water exposure.
- Male and Female Sizes Available. Not only straight sizes but short and tall models, making it one of the most versatile suits we sell.
Jetty Dive Staff Test Report:
We have these suits and dive in them regularly. This model, whilst a little more difficult to climb into than the Xenos, has proven to us to be one of the most comfortable suits we have worn. Warmth is not a problem in our 20c water temperature, even though we feel the cold! Trying one on makes you fall in love with them!
We are proud to sell Fourth Element Ocean Positive clothing.
Ocean Positive is made using recycled nylon from “Ghost” fishing nets, abandoned by fishing vessels after snagging on reefs and wrecks. These “Ghost Nets” continue to fish, often ensnaring marine life and posing a hazard to divers. The Ghost Fishing Project enlists teams of divers to remove these nets and bring them to the surface, where they are recycled.
Ocean Positive uses finest quality Lycra® fabric made with these recycled nylon yarns to turn the traditional product development model of “Cradle to Grave” on its head, as we create a line of swimwear from marine waste.
Ocean Positive takes dangerous fishing gear, sourced by divers, and makes a practical product line, designed by divers, to be comfortable under a wetsuit.
We meet divers from all over the world who are passionate about the health of the oceans. This is a product designed for them: one which is genuinely good for our environment and helps to clean up our seas.