The Cressi FreeFrog Full-Foot Fins enjoys the exclusive characteristics of the Cressi diving fins, but maintains the spirit of the legendary Frog.
The FreeFrog fin features a new molding technology, to enhance the fin’s fit. Designed with an innovative below the blade foot pocket that provide a larger surface area to increase kicking thrust, the improved foot pocket of the freefrog fits almost all foot shapes. It is manufactured in a low-modulus polypropylene variant to combine great flexibility and softness and more resistance to demanding use. It has large heel pull tab on the fin foot pocket for easy pulling on and off. This full foot non-vented fin design is available in multiple sizes, and in two colours. If your foot sizes doesn’t fit the FreeFrogs, try the Cressi Reaction Pro Full-Foot Fins. We carry the Reaction Pro in size 12-13 to suit large feet!
They make for a perfect fin for scuba or for snorkelling!
The Cressi Free Frog is designed and developed in Italy by Cressi, an Italian brand pioneer in Scuba Diving, Freediving and Spearfishing equipment.
Cressi Free Frog Full Foot Fins Features
- Remade with New Molding Technology.
- Foot Pocket: Improved to Fit Most All Foot Shapes.
- Maintaining Spirit of Legendary Frog.
- Below-the-Blade Foot Pocket Provide Larger Surface Area to Increase Kicking Thrust.
- Manufactured in Variant of Low-Modulus Polypropylene.
- Combines Flexibility, Softness and Resistance to Demanding Use.
- Large Heel Pull Tab for Easy Donning and Doffing.
- Non-Vented Fin Blade Design.
- Designed and Developed in Italy by Cressi.
These Cressi fins would pair great with a Cressi F1 Mask and Snorkel Set!
Proudly family owned, Mike and Deb have run Jetty Dive Centre since 1996. Our team has developed extensive knowledge in the products we stock, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help you out any way we can!