Cressi Gorilla Bag 135L
The Cressi Gorilla Bag 135L is a large equipment bag that can hold everything – even very long free-diving fins.
The Gorilla is completely waterproof, and made from a strong, heat sealed PVC. This hydrophobic material makes it suitable to keep gear dry, or the opposite – it can hold wet gear and keep the surrounding areas dry. Perfect for the transporting your wet gear home in the car! It could also double as a tub for washing your gear in. There’s even a special release cap towards the end of of the bag for easy draining after any use that gets water in the bag.
As it is so lightweight, this bag is a perfect choice for travel! We weighed it in its plastic packaging and the bag came to 1.6kg.
- Made from a strong heat sealed PVC.
- Equipment can be rinsed with water inside the actual bag.
- Special release cap situated at one end to let out the water easily and conveniently.
- Release cap does not entirely remove from the bag (it is more of a valve), meaning you cannot lose the cap.
- The Cressi Gorilla comes with handy carry handles
- The two shoulder straps are completely detachable.
- We weighed the bag empty in store and found it at 1.6kg in its plastic packaging – it is incredibly light weight.
- The bag has a two-layered zipper cover that secures with velcro.
- Capacity: 135L.
Proudly family owned, Mike and Deb have run Jetty Dive Centre since 1996. Our team has developed extensive knowledge in the products we stock, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help you out any way we can!
Check out our Dive Centre Youtube clip to see how good the diving is at the Solitary Islands Marine Park!