Hollis 200LX + DCX Regulator
The Hollis 200LX + DCX Regulator is Hollis’ flagship regulator that is designed for extreme environments. Backed by the confidence of Hollis with 40 years of manufacturing life support systems – you can rely on every feature and detail of the 200LX and DCX.
The Hollis 200LX DCX is purchasable individually or as package together. You can purchase a 200LX second stage without a hose, the 200LX DCX regulator together, or the DCX first stage alone.
The Hollis 200LX Regulator is convertable from a right-handed to left-handed hose configuration in a manner of minutes, in fact, without the use of specialty tools or calibration.
The valve and every other metal component of the 200LX is “PVD” Industrial Plated. This is an external finish added to outperform and outlast any other regulator finish.
All Hollis LX regulators come standard with Lifetime Warranty, 2 Year Service Interval in addition to being a part of the Free Parts for Life Program. This program requires registration of warranty and annual servicing (or inspections), but provideas free parts for the life of the regulators if maintained.
- Pneumatically balanced PVD plated brass valve results in smooth, easy breathing.
- Reversible demand valve
- User-Convertible from right-handed hose configuration to left-handed hose configuration.
- Diver adjustable inhalation knob, allows diver to customize inhalation effort.
- Adjustable Dive/Pre-Dive switch: Large Venturi lever has a soft rubber grip, which makes it easy to locate and use.
- Ergonomic exhaust channels bubbles away from field of view, therefore reducing exhaust effort.
- Improved orthodontic mouthpiece with dual color tabs.
- PVD plated stainless steel metal ring, adjustable knob and Dive/Pre-Dive end cap.
- The Hollis 200LX Regulator comes standard with MiFlex® braided hose.
- Available in Din or Yoke options.
- Paired with the new DCX 1st stage.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Free Parts for Life (conditions apply).
- 2-Year Service Interval with yearly Inspection.
The Hollis 200LX suitable for Backmount Technical Diving and Sidemount Diving in addition to recreational diving. This regulator has fast become a leader in performance.
The Hollis DC7 500SE regulator is also a top performance Regulator from Hollis with side exhaust and Servo Assisted easy breathing.
Looking for an octopus regulator? The Hollis 150LX Octopus would create a perfect combination of Hollis Regulators.
Interested in Sidemount Diving? Here is our PADI Sidemount course details.