Hollis Mini Brass Pressure Gauge
The Hollis Mini Brass Pressure Gauge is a Low Profile Brass Gauge. A compact gauge designed and used in technical dive equipment for both a primary and backup gauge. Ideal for streamline rigging. The idea of a compact gauge is to keep all your equipment streamlined and this gauge is perfect. Used with 30 inch hoses as a normal pressure or back up for your Primary set or as a gauge for deco bottles and stage bottles using a short 6 inch hose.
Features of the Hollis Mini Brass Pressure Gauge .
- Luminescent Needle on a Black Face.
- Standard with Air Spool and Viton O-rings.
- The Hollis Mini Brass Pressure Gauge is Oxygen Clean and ready for O2 stage bottles.
- Super hard PVD coated brass housing with Bourdon tube design.
- Scratch resistant lens.
- The Hollis Mini Brass Pressure Gauge is 38mm in size.
Australian model pressure is in BAR as shown.
The gauge is not supplied with hoses. Please refer to hose options to add to the gauge.
Hollis produce both 6 inch and 30 inch Rubber HP hoses to suit this gauge. We also have available the Braided version of HP hose by Miflex in both 6 inch and 33 inch.
Also available in a full size Hollis Brass SPG gauge model with a white luminous face