Apeks SPG Depth and Compass Combo
The Apeks SPG Depth and Compass Combo is an excellent quality gauge. All instruments give accurate, clear readings and are made from the best quality materials. As such they offer perfect functionality and excellent robustness.
This Gauge is measured in bar, and the depth gauge is in metric.
- The Apeks SPG Depth and Compass Combo case is made from nickel plated brass
- The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate)
- A specially designed housing protects the gauge and HP hose fitting from accidental damage
- A large loop area designed into the housing allows for easy attachment.
- There is an over-pressure capsule fitted in the back of the Apeks SPG Depth and Compass Combo to prevent the screen from exploding in the unlikely event of the internal mechanism failing.
- The gauges are made with O2 compatible materials but ensure that they are O2 cleaned before use with high percentage oxygen
- Dials have a long phosphorescent effect for better reading in poor visibility conditions
- There are 2 attachment areas integrated into the design for position flexibility
- This may be a compact design but the displays are vivid and clear – perfect for diving. For example, the depth gauge spreads the first half of the scale and in total shows a range down to 230 feet
- Depth gauge has resettable max depth indicator
- The compass ratchet bezel is robust and can be rotated with ease even with thick neoprene gloves
- The numbers and directions on the compass bezel are large and very easy to read
- The luminous compass dial with a vivid and clear display makes quick work of compass direction even in poor visibility
Click Apeks Flight Regulator for this amazing light weight regulator.
Jetty Dive Centre is proudly a family owned business, and Mike and Deb have run the show since 1996. Our team has developed extensive knowledge in our products, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help!