Apeks SPG Depth and Compass Combo
All instruments give accurate, clear readings and are made from the best quality materials. As such they offer perfect functionality and excellent robustness.
- The Apeks SPG Depth and Compass Combo case is made from nickel plated brass
- The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate)
- A specially designed housing protects the gauge and HP hose fitting from accidental damage
- A large loop area designed into the housing allows for easy attachment.
- There is an over-pressure capsule fitted in the back of the Apeks SPG Depth and Compass Combo to prevent the screen from exploding in the unlikely event of the internal mechanism failing.
- The gauges are made with O2 compatible materials but ensure that they are O2 cleaned before use with high percentage oxygen
- Dials have a long phosphorescent effect for better reading in poor visibility conditions
- There are 2 attachment areas integrated into the design for position flexibility
- This may be a compact design but the displays are vivid and clear – perfect for diving. For example, the depth gauge spreads the first half of the scale and in total shows a range down to 230 feet
- Depth gauge has resettable max depth indicator
- The compass ratchet bezel is robust and can be rotated with ease even with thick neoprene gloves
- The numbers and directions on the compass bezel are large and very easy to read
- The luminous compass dial with a vivid and clear display makes quick work of compass direction even in poor visibility
Click Apeks Flight Regulator for this amazing light weight regulator.