The Hollis Surface Marker Buoy is an excellent safety device for a diver to have.
An SMB should be a non-negotiable. If you need to signal the boat at any time, or if you are separated from your buddy, it’s integral you have a method of marking your location for those who may be far away to see. Both for safety of boat traffic around you, and to ensure you find your way back to where you are meant to be.
The Hollis Surface Marker Buoy is made from durable 300-d polyester material with Radio Frequency (RF) welded seams. This SMB also features a sturdy nylon webbing strap loop. This loop has a stainless steel d-ring for attaching to a reekl or anchor line. It also has a wrist lanyard for hand-held use.
This marker buoy comes with a swing pouch for storage. This pouch has two grommets for easy attaching to your BCD or setup.
It comes in bright orange with high-visibility reflective tape on the top.
- Available in ANSI Safety Orange
- Comes with quick deploy pouch
- Hybrid Inflation design – Oral / Power Inflate or via regulator
- Ideal for CCR divers who don’t have easy access to a 2nd stage for inflation
- Anti spill self sealing duck bill closure ensures tube stays inflated
- Mini HLI dump valve allows gas to vent during ascent or to depressurize bag at surface
- Reflective tape for night diving
- Approx 12 kg of lift
Proudly family owned, Mike and Deb have run Jetty Dive Centre since 1996. Our team has developed extensive knowledge in the products we stock, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help you out any way we can!