The Apeks Egress Octopus is an innovative, low profile design that minimises any unwanted drag. The pneumatically balanced valve provides exceptional performance for an alternate air source. Because of this, the Apeks Egress Octopus is the perfect complement to the high performing Apeks regulators.
- Unique 12˚ angle between the silicone mouthpiece and the hose, which is ideal for sharing air with your buddy.
- Breathes smoothly when positioned right side up or upside down, with a large purge button.
- High visibility yellow hose distinguishes your Apeks Egress hose from your primary hose and is easily spotted in the event of an out-of-air emergency.
- Low profile ensures less drag in water and keeps it close to the body out of the way
- Bright colors ensure high visibility in panic situations
- If used with an unsealed first stage then it is only recommended for warm waters, but is suitable for cold water diving when used with any Apeks environmentally sealed first stage.
Proudly family owned, Mike and Deb have run Jetty Dive Centre since 1996. Our team has developed extensive knowledge in the products we stock, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help you out any way we can!
Check out our Dive Centre Youtube clip to see how good the diving is at the Solitary Islands Marine Park!