The Apeks XTX40 Octopus Regulator is an excellent octopus regulator, at an excellent price with the performance you expect from Apeks.
The XTX40 octopus provides the same features and performance as the XTX40 second stage and includes left/right hand reversibility. The octopus comes with a high visibility yellow front cover and a 36” yellow hose. It is suitable for cold water use (below 10 C / 50 F), and features a pneumatically balanced valve.
The Apeks XTX40 Octopus Regulator incorporates a new two-shot high strength composite front cover, improving the durability of the most vulnerable part of the demand valve. An octopus can be particularly prone to damage, so this is an asset. The ergonomic venturi lever of the Apeks XTX40 has been designed to reduce the amount of grit ingress. It also features a silicone exhaust value to improve breathing performance, if you need to use.
The purge valves on the XTX regulators are large and easy to operate.
- Diver-adjustable venturi control
- EAN40 Nitrox compatible out of the box.
- High visibility yellow front cover, yellow accent pieces and a 36 yellow hose.
- Manufactured with active protection against infection as all moulded parts are produced with an additive that kills MRSA, protects against E-Coli, bacteria and fungi, and is also very effective against viruses, mould, yeast and algae.
- Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue
Proudly family owned, Mike and Deb have run Jetty Dive Centre since 1996. Our team has developed extensive knowledge in the products we stock, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help you out any way we can!