The Apeks XTX200 Regulator is a top of the range high performance regulator for both Recreational Divers looking for quality and Technical Divers looking for reliability.
The Apeks XTX200 Regulator features an innovative Diver Changeable Exhaust system (DCE). This system gives the diver the ability to change from a small exhaust tee to a large exhaust tee. This gives the user a choice, wider exhaust tee for minimal bubble interference (essential for underwater photography) and narrow exhaust tee for a smaller compact comfortable regulator. The regulator is supplied with both sets of exhaust tees.
Optional 5th port is available with the additional bonus of an integrated heat exchanger on the XTX200 first stage.
The Apeks XTX200 Regulator can be converted from a right-handed to left-handed hose configuration. The process of changing the regulator to a left-handed configuration is both quick and simple. However this procedure MUST only be performed by an APEKS Authorized Service Technician.
The XTX200 is available in yoke or din configuration. Braided flexi-hoses are now standard on all XTX200 Regulator models. These hoses are lighter weight, more flexible and more durable.
Apeks XTX200 Regulators are built and suitable for coldwater use, and compatible with EAN40 out of the box.
Features of the Apex XTX200 regulator First Stage:
- The Apeks XTX200 Regulator has a unique over-balanced, diaphragm design – as the diver descends, the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a rate faster than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth.
- The Apeks XTX200 Regulator has 2 HP ports and 4 MP ports. The 4 MP ports have an optimum hose routing angle.
- An environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber thus preventing ice buildup and keeping silt and contamination out, Standard on Apeks XTX200 and XTX50 Regulator.
XTX200 Regulator Second Stage:
- The Apeks XTX200 Regulator has a pneumatically-balanced second stage which results in smooth, easy breathing.
- The Apeks XTX200 Regulator purge buttons are large and easy to operate. It features two purges, on on the side for a low flow rate, and the centre purge. The left purge is useful for filling lift bags, where the center is excellent for regulator clearing.
- The large venturi lever has a soft touch rubber grip, which makes it easier to locate and use. The lever reduces the amount of grit ingress and therefore resists any possible friction giving a smooth operation.
- Easy-to-grip opening effort control knob keeps the diver in control.
- The Apeks XTX200 Regulator 2nd stage is manufactured with active protection against infection as all molded parts are produced with an additive that kills MRSA, protects against E-Coli, bacteria and fungi, and is also very effective against viruses, mould, yeast and algae.
- A silicone exhaust valve improves the breathing performance of the regulator.
- The Apeks Regulator Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue.
- A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water.
For a really great deal on a Apeks XTX200 Regulator SET check out the Apeks XTX200 regulator with XTX40 Octopus.
Watch the Youtube video about the birth of a the Apeks XTX200 regulator
Proudly family owned, Mike and Deb have run Jetty Dive Centre since 1996. Our team has developed extensive knowledge in the products we stock, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help you out any way we can!