Aqualung Titan Regulator
The Aqualung Titan Regulator features a balanced diaphragm first stage that is equipped with the “Air Turbo System,” an additional channel built into the first stage designed to boost the breathing performance of the regulator. The Titan series uses a standard yoke connector, and has a excellent breathing second stage.
- The Titan regulator is compatible with EAN 40 Nitrox right out of the box.
- Aqualung Titan has a proven robust balanced diaphragm first stage.
- The Titan regulator first stage has the Air Turbo System.
- Compact 1st stage design with ACD option. Take a look at this Titan first stage video.
- The Titan regulator has a High-performance, mid-sized second stage.
- Diver-controlled Venturi Adjustment Switch (VAS) reduces sensitivity to free flow on the surface and provides maximum airflow at depth.
- Exclusive Comfo-Bite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw fatigue
- 4 low pressure ports and 1 high pressure port on the Aqualung Titan regulator first stage
- All ports on the Titan first stage are angled for optimum hose position
Test Dive Report…. Aqualung Titan regulators are a reg of choice of our hire gear, and a great workhorse, while it still delivers great breathing performance. A preferred work regulator!
If you’re looking for a slightly cheaper option, the Aqualung Calypso is a great choice. You can find another similar regulator in the OceanPro range with the F300 – and this includes free parts for life, and will save you a lot of cash in the lifetime of your regulator.
Similar, free parts – OPF300