Aqualung i300c Dive Computer
The Aqualung i300c Dive Computer is now with BLUETOOTH!.
The i300C’s uncomplicated, intuitive, and rugged design lets you focus on your dive, not your gear. With an easy-to-use interface, flexible operating modes, built-in backlight and water-activated on switch, the i300C gets you in the water and descending to your next adventure in no time. This durable, versatile and affordable dive computer is great for new divers as well as dive schools and centers. Users will appreciate the data retention feature that saves past settings and calculations between battery changes.
Wirelessly manage your dive data and settings on your mobile device via the computer’s Bluetooth connectivity and after your dive share your memories, stats, photos, and dive site on social media all through the free DiverLog+ app.
Features of the Aqualung i300c Dive Computer
- It has 4 operating modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer), and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow switching between DIVE and Free on the same day).
- User changeable battery and data retention. Maintains settings and calculation between battery changes.
- Backlighting. For easy reading in low light.
- Bluetooth data transfer to the DiverLog+ app. Using your mobile device, the free DiverLog+ app (available for iOS and Android) allows you to wirelessly interact with your i300C via the latest Bluetooth Smart technology. Remotely control all your i300C settings, view log and profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos and videos of your dive.
Aqualung i300c Dive Computer other Main Features.
- The Aqualung i300c Dive Computer has audible alarms and additional high-visibility LED warning light for additional safety.
- User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrade (must purchase optional download cable).
- Pre-Dive planning feature allows a preview of your next dive.
- Water-activated on switch, to give a no-worries start to the dive.
- Single button access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time).
- History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temperature.
- Nitrox mix settings to 50% O2.
- The Aqualung i300c Dive Computer has optional deep stop with countdown timer.
- Salt or fresh water dive selection.
- Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile when diving at Altitude.
Options for the Aqualung i300c Dive Computer.
- Two Color options: Black/Gray, Black/Blue
- Download cable for the Diverlog software download.
- Wrist Mount.
- 2 gauge console.
- 3 gauge console.
Included in the Box with the Aqualung i300c Dive Computer..
- Digital Instruction Manual.
- Safety reference information.
- DiverLog brochure.
- Quick Reference card.
- Lens Protector.
- Battery Compartment Opening tool.
Other options for Aqualung Dive Computers
Oceanic Veo 4.0 Dive Computer with Bluetooth -great value as the same price, with the extra benefit of Dual Algorithms