Hollis F1 Fins
Power without compromise. The Hollis F1 fins blend graceful movement, power, and bulletproof construction. Meet the new standard in diving.
Whether you are a recreational or technical diver these fins will deliver solid power when you need it. Easy to put on and remove with the Stainless steel spring heel straps that just pull over the heel of your boot. These straps are an asset on fins as the spring naturally contracts as the neoprene of your dive boots compresses at depth. There is no need in worrying about tightening your fin straps after descending. Featuring a loop tab to make pulling the straps up easier, these fins are super easy to use.
Designed to utilize Technical Diving practices of the frog kick and allow use of the reversing kick technique with the broad edged fin.
- The Hollis F1 fin is constructed from a high grade, heavy duty rubber
- The F1 fins have angled strap mounts for comfort and a better transition of power
- Spring heel straps with easy-grip heel tab
- Multiple strap mounting positions for a fine tuned fit
- Vented blade to reduce stress while accelerating water over the blade
- Lastly the Hollis F1 fins come with a generous foot pocket
Check out the little brother of the Hollis F1, the Hollis F2 Fin
Along with the Hollis F1 type fin is the latest design from Zeagle, the RECON FINS that have taken out the “SCUBALAB 2018 testers award”
Proudly family owned, Mike and Deb have run Jetty Dive Centre since 1996. Our team has developed extensive knowledge in the products we stock, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help you out any way we can!