Hollis F2 Fins
Increase your power to weight ratio with the Hollis F2 fins. If you are a traveling diver, looking to reduce weight or just favor a lightweight fin, look no further. The patented Hollis F2 fin is designed to add blade surface on both the downstroke and upstroke to increase your efficiency with any type of kick. The Hollis F2 fin is injection molded using monoprene and uses a shorter blade design which packs easy and improves agility in tight areas. Standard with adjustable stainless steel spring straps.
The features of the Hollis F2 fins:
- Made of High grade, heavy duty monoprene construction.
- The F2 fins have angled strap mounts for comfort and a better transition of power.
- Spring heel straps w/ easy-grip heel tab.
- Multiple strap mounting positions for a fine tuned fit.
- Vented blade to reduce stress while accelerating water over the blade.
- The F2 fins have a generous foot pocket with 3 sizes – Small, Regular and XL.
Check out the Hollis F2 fin’s bigger brother, the Hollis F1 Fin
Our experience with these fins is that they are great for travel into tropical areas with more lightweight equipment. We have found them a little lightweight for larger divers with heavy wetsuits and weights, and Drysuit divers with lots of weight.
Certainly the Hollis F1 Fin is a better option for that style of diving. If you find the Hollis F1 fin too big, as you are a smaller diver, the F2 Fins will probably suit you.
Proudly family owned, Mike and Deb have run Jetty Dive Centre since 1996. Our team has developed extensive knowledge in the products we stock, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help you out any way we can!