The Hollis Marker Buoy Closed Cell is ideal compact Surface Marker Buoy popular with tech divers. It’s safety feature is the non deflating valve system, fill it with external air source using an inflator hose or manually with your mouth and it will not dump out on the surface.
A surface marker should be mandatory for all divers. It is important for your safety to be able to indicate to others your in-water location, especially if separated from your buddy or the boat.
This Marker buoy features 300D polyester material and Radio Frequency (RF) Welded seams.
The Hollis Marker Buoy Closed Cell features a sturdy nylon webbing strap. This webbing strap has a lioop with a stainless steel D-Ring to attach the buoy to a reel or anchor line.
This Marker Buoy has oral inflation option, so for those breathing on rebreather (CCR) who are unable to use a 2nd stage to fill the SMB, it is an ideal choice. This SMB rolls up quite small, allowing for storage in most BCD pockets.
- Nylon used to resist tears and mildew.
- High-vis bright orange.
- Over pressure relief valve with pull dump.
- Stainless D-ring for line attachment.
- Bungy cord to hold in rolled up form for easy handling and allow for clipping to gear.
- Compact design can fit easily in most BCD pockets.
- Can be used as a small lift bag with 40lb lift capacity.
- Buoy is covered by a 12 month limited warranty
Proudly family owned, Mike and Deb have run Jetty Dive Centre since 1996. Our team has developed extensive knowledge in the products we stock, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help you out any way we can!