Oceanic Accel Fin
The Oceanic Accel Fins pronounced side rails and centre channel direct thrust behind the diver for maximum propulsion. These fins feature vents at the base of the blade improve water flow down the length of the blade for greater efficiency. With its excellent water flow characteristics, the Oceanic Accel Fin allows divers to swim efficiently with multiple kicking styles, from scissor to frog to sculling. These fins are compact and responsive.
Unique, high-stretch strap design dramatically reduces the bulk and drag of typical open heel fins, all while being effortless to slip on and off. The Oceanic Accel Fin’s foot pocket posts also accept standard quick-release buckle fin strap assemblies, if you don’t like the high stretch strap. But we think you will. We have divemasters and customers who will buy the Accel Fin Strap kits on their own, to put onto their quick-release buckle fins because they like them so much!
The Oceanic Accel Fins are less than 1.4kg per pair, maximum length is only 53cm, making them perfect for packing in a travel bag.
Our tests on the Oceanic Accel Fins find they are great for women, and for smaller-build people as the strain on the calves and legs is minimised.
- Angled blade ensures the best angle of attack for each kicking stroke.
- Side rails and centre channel direct thrust behind the diver for maximum propulsion.
- Vents at the base of the blade improve water flow down the length of the blade for greater efficiency.
- High-stretch heel strap is fully adjustable and easy to slip on and off.
- Foot pocket posts also accept standard quick-release buckle fin strap assemblies.
- Streamlined foot pocket design accommodates a wide range of boot styles.
- Textured sole provides traction on boat decks and slick surfaces.
- Compact blade is easy to pack and great for manoeuvring in tight spaces.
Pimp your new fins with an Accel Fin Colour Kit. The Oceanic Accel Fins have the option to swap colour’s on the strap and an insert in the fins. This is a great idea for personalizing your fins so they don’t get mixed up in the crowd of fins on a dive boat! Or you and your dive buddy can swap so you’re mix-and-match!