Suunto Dive Computers
Suunto DX and DX Titanium Dive computer … A Class of their own
The Suunto DX Dive Computer, built on the award-winning Suunto D9tx, is the ultimate tool for open circuit and rebreather divers. It’s the very first of its kind to feature CCR compatibility. The premium design and materials, combined with the new superior Suunto Fused™ RGBM, make it the must-have instrument for your dive missions and everyday adventures. Are you ready to conquer new territory.
Suunto DX for REBREATHER DIVING
- A setpoint, non-monitoring dive computer with dedicated CCR mode
- Configure up to 3 different diluents
- Adjustable high and low setpoints, as well as custom setpoint during dive
- Automatic setpoints switching at specified depths
- Possibility to switch to open circuit mode in case of bailout
Suunto DX for ALL DIVING
- New, advanced Suunto Fused™ RGBM for CCR, technical and recreational diving
- Trimix support including helium and oxygen
- Gas switching between up to eight gases
- 3D tilt-compensated digital compass
- Five modes: CCR, air, mixed gas, gauge, and off
- Optional wireless air integration
- Built-in dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your computer using Suunto DM5 software
FOR EVERYDAY ADVENTURES
- Stunning, compact design
- Hard-wearing premium materials: titanium case and scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass
- Optional titanium bracelet
Find out more about the 5 Year Australian only Warranty
SPECIAL DISCOUNTED ONLINE PRICES!
Go to our online store details on the Suunto DX Dive Computer for a great deal
Suunto D6i Dive Computer and Suunto D6i Novo Dive Computer
Take your diving seriously?
The Suunto D6i is the wrist dive computer of choice for those who take their diving seriously. Features like the tilt-compensated 3D compass and wireless air integration make it invaluable in situations where other people rely on your diving skills. It’s also easy to synch with Movescount.com, so you can log and share dive info, images, and videos with the rest of the world when you’re out of the water.
Hassle-free tank pressure monitoring The D6i offers optional wireless air integration, so you can keep track of current cylinder pressure and remaining air time with a glance at your wrist, giving you more time to enjoy your dive.
Innovative compass technology Navigation is easier than ever before thanks to the tilt-compensated 3D compass, which gives you full confidence in the accuracy of the bearing, regardless of the angle of your wrist.
Keep track of your diving experiences Using Suunto DM5 software on your laptop, you can easily synch your Suunto D6i with the Movescount.com online sports diary, where you can store and share your dive data, images, and more.
Multi-mode versatility Suunto D6i has five modes. The Air mode is used for diving with standard air, the Nitrox mode for one or two nitrox mixes, and the Gauge mode for use as a bottom timer. There is also a dedicated Freedive mode for breath-hold divers.
With the D6i in Nitrox mode, you can accelerate decompression by switching to a gas mix with a higher oxygen percentage. You can also preset two different gas mixes (with between 21% and 99% oxygen) and set PO2 values for each individual gas. It’s also quick and easy to switch between enabled gas mixes during your dive.
In Gauge mode, Suunto D6i works as a bottom timer, and also provides accurate profile sampling and bookmarking functions. A dive timer with a reset function displays your dive time in minutes and seconds. This is extremely useful for timing accurate bottom times and decompression stops.
If you’re serious about breath-hold diving, the new Freedive mode puts all the functionality you need at your fingertips. The D6i samples depth three times a second, and gives you highly accurate data on the true depth reached. The new Apnea Timer enables you to practice interval training for static apnea.
Plan and review You can test upcoming dives and view no-decompression time data for different depths before getting in the water with the built-in dive planner. After your dive, you can easily transfer your dive data to your computer for further analysis using the optional Suunto DM5 software, which includes a detailed logbook featuring a graphical representation of all your dives.
As stylish on land as it is in water As well as being a full-featured dive computer, Suunto D6i is also a stylishly designed timepiece that looks as good in the office as does on the live-aboard. Choose from a steel bracelet or black or white wrist strap.
Suunto D6i and Suunto D6i Novo features
find out more about the 5 Year Australian only Warranty
- 3D digital compass
- Bearing tracking
- Cardinal directions
- Declination setting
- Guided calibration
- Heading in degrees
- Tilt compensated compass
- 200m(660ft) water resistant
- Titanium housing
- Mineral crystal glass
- Matrix display
- High capacity battery (CR2450)
- USB compatible PC-interface included
- Weight: 110g [3,9oz]
- Operating temperature 0…+40°C (32…+104 F)
- Adjustable metric and imperial units
- Adjustable profile sampling rate 1- 60s
- Altitude adjustment
- Ascent rate monitor/alarm
- Ascent time display
- Audible alarm
- Deep Stops
- Dive planner
- Dive time in seconds and minutes
- Full decompression data
- Lifetime history Freedive
- Lifetime history Scuba
- Log book memory
- Maximum depth alarm
- Maximum depth display
- Operation mode Air
- Operation mode Free
- Operation mode Gauge
- Operation mode Nitrox
- Operation mode OFF
- Operation mode Watch
- Personal adjustment
- Profile sampling rates in seconds
- Safety stop
- Suunto RGBM algorithm
- Temperature display
- Wireless air integration (Optional)
CNS% + OTU calculation (OLF)
Gas switching during dive
Max PO2 adjustment 0.5-1.6
O2 % setting
SPECIAL DISCOUNTED PRICES!
Go to our online store details on the Suunto D6i Novo Dive Computer, for the discount price!
Go to our online store details on the Suunto D6i with Steel or All Black Steel Band for a D6i discount deal.
Suunto D4i Dive computer with optional wireless Air Integration
Suunto D4i! An advanced wrist computer with dedicated Freedive mode. Now with optional wireless Air Integration!
SPECIAL ONLINE PRICE! for the …. SUUNTO D4i
Now with the Novo style as well as the Super priced D4i black
The Suunto D4i Computer is an advanced wrist watch dive computer with intelligent free-diving features.Constructed from lightweight, composite material,the Suunto D4i features a modernized and sleek design.
Hasssle Free Gas Monitoring, The Suunto D4i includes optional wireless air integration for easy monitoring of your tank pressure. Now you can keep track of your tank pressure and remaining air time with a quick glance at your wrist. Less hoses means your more streamlined which is good for the critters and your gear.
Suunto D4i Nitrox Mode, In Nitrox mode, you can maximize your dive time by adjusting the D4’s oxygen content of your gas between 21% and 50% and your PO2 limit between 0.5 and 1.6 bar.
Suunto D4i’s Dedicated Freedive Mode, The Suunto D4i Freediving mode provides the Freediver with accurate depth and Freedive time recordings as well as alarms. The Suunto D4 Freediving computer is programmed to capture the depth three times a second for an accurate maximum freedive depth reading, while also recording the profile memory every second. The Freedive time, in minutes and seconds, is clearly visible in the center of the display. The D4i’s user- adjustable alarms can be set in advance to keep Freedivers informed of their progress throughout their dive.
The Suunto D4i not only serves as a functional diving watch, but also as a total timepiece. With dual time, calendar date, daily alarm, and stopwatch, it doesn’t need to be taken off when the dive is over.
- Continuous Decompression
- Suunto PC Download option to Suunto Dive DM5 Software
- Log Book Memory
- Suunto’s D4i RGBM algorithm
- Nitrox Compatible
- Maximum Depth Alarm / Bottom Time Alarm
- Multiple Operating Modes including Freediving
SPECIAL ONLINE D4i PRICE!
For a Limited time only!
Go to our online store details on the Standard Suunto D4i Dive and Freediving Watch or the Suunto D4i Novo Dive Computer for a discount deal
Check out our Suunto Dive Computers and other Gear.
Suunto Cobra MK3 Dive computer
Everything at the end of a hose!
The Cobra 3 has 5 year warranty, but only if purchased in Australia !
The Suunto Cobra 3 is engineered for avid divers and features Suunto’s all new electronic 3D compass and an easy-to-read matrix display with simplified four-button operation. The Cobra3’s new electronic 3D compass offers divers the unique ability to tilt the compass up to 45 degrees in any direction without impairing the ability to read figures clearly and accurately. With two-gas switching Nitrox, Air, and Gauge modes, this air-integrated computer delivers everything you need to maximize bottom time and make the most of every dive. Going beyond the numbers, the Suunto Cobra Mk3 graphs your dive profile with an informative matrix display and its built-in dive simulator allows you to test potential dives without getting your fins wet.
find out more about the 5 Year Australian only Warranty
- Electronic 3D compass (user-adjustable time out)
- Matrix display
- 2 gas switching
- Optional Deep Stops
- Dive profile displayed graphically on the screen
OTHER MAIN FEATURES:
- 3 operating modes (Air, Nitrox, Gauge)
- Complete decompression stop data
- Suunto Deep Stop RGBM
- 42 h logbook and profile memory*
- Lifetime history memory
- Profile memory bookmark
- Cylinder pressure and remaining air time data
- 300 bar (5000 psi) compatible
- USB compatible PC-interface (optional)
- Multi step ascent rate indicator
- Personal adjustment
- Altitude adjustment 0-3000 m (0-10000 ft)
- Automatic safety stop countdown
- Extended decompression range (ceiling, floor)
- Built-in dive simulator
- Calendar clock
- Alarm clock
- Electroluminescent illumination (backlight)
- User-replaceable battery
- Depth display range 0-150 m (0-450 ft)
- Audible alarms
- Max. depth alarm
- Optional quick release high-pressure connection
- Display shield
- User-selectable metric or imperial units
* Default factory setting. Can go up to 240 hours
SPECIAL DISCOUNTED PRICES!
Go to our online store details on the Suunto Cobra 3 … !Super Specials with all existing stock..
Suunto Vyper Novo Dive Computer.
The Suunto Vyper Novo Dive Computer is the latest dive computer to take you to the next level!
The Vyper Novo has extra features like Air Integration, Digital Compass and Gas Switching compared to a standard dive computer.
Designed in size around the Zoop and Vyper computer, the Vyper Novo model has the features of the Latest Suunto software that is seen in the D series wrist watches. This means you have more detailed settings and graphical log and dive data.
The Suunto Vyper Novo Dive Computer’s extra features above the Zoop Novo are the optional Air Integration. This uses a transmitter (optional extra) connected to your regulator, allowing you to see your air pressure and Air Time remaining.
It also has a Digital Compass feature and Gas switching ability to change different Nitrox gas mixes underwater.
The Suunto Vyper Novo Dive Computer has easy to understand dive data available at a glance on the big, super-bright back-lit display.
It has adjustable contrast which helps greatly in darker environments.
The Suunto Vyper Novo Dive Computer has full decompression capabilities and Five Dive modes. It has simple, but complete features for a normal recreational Scuba Diver. Whilst this dive computer has advanced capabilities, it is easy to use.
Suunto Vyper Novo Dive Computer features:
- Optional wireless air integration – shows current cylinder pressure and remaining air time.
- At the push of a button you get an Integrated tilt-compensated 3D digital compass.
- When in Nitrox mode, you can do Gas-switching between up to three gases (Oxygen up to 99 %).
- The download Cable included in package for connecting to detailed graphical logs and dive data with your PC/Mac using Suunto DM5 software.
- The Vyper has full, continuous decompression algorithm using the Suunto RGBM model.
- The Suunto Vyper Novo has Five Dive modes include air, nitrox, gauge, freedive and off.
- Innovative apnea timer for free diving, and a timer in air/nitrox modes.
- another feature is a built-in dive planner.
- The Protective rubber boot included in package keeps the Dive Computer from damage.
- User replaceable battery that lasts approx 1.5 years between changes (based on 100 dives per year).
- The Watch mode features time and date, dual time, alarm clock and stopwatch timer.
SPECIAL DISCOUNTED PRICES!
Go to our online store details on the Suunto Vyper Novo Wrist Computer !! for a Special dicounted deal!
The Suunto Zoop Novo Dive Computer is the latest choice for your first dive computer. Designed in size around the Zoop and Vyper computer, the Zoop Novo model has the features of the Latest Suunto software that is seen in the D series wrist watch series. This means you have more detailed settings and graphical log and dive data using the new software.
The Suunto Zoop Novo Dive Computer has easy to understand key dive data available at a glance on the big, super-bright backlit display, all you need to do is suit up, dive down, and enjoy the view.
The Suunto Zoop Novo Dive Computer has full decompression capabilities and Five modes, mean its has simple but complete features for a normal recreational Scuba diver. It will tell you what you need to know, easily and clearly.
The Suunto Zoop Dive Computer is designed to give you years of fun without the hassle of understanding complex procedures.
Suunto Zoop Novo Dive Computer features:
- Five modes: air, nitrox, gauge, free and off.
- Full continuous decompression algorithm – Suunto RGBM.
- Built-in dive planner.
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data with your PC/Mac using Suunto DM5 software (no cable in the package – sold as an accessory). Has 140 hours of log available when log is sampled at 20 sec intervals.
- Innovative apnea timer for freediving, and a timer in air/nitrox modes.
- User replaceable battery that lasts approx 1.5 years between changes (based on 100 dives per year)
- Has a backlight.
- Watch features time and date and also include dual time, alarm clock and stopwatch timer.
The Suunto Zoop Novo Dive Computer comes in two colours, Black and Lime. Both are usually in stock. Go to our Online Store to Check out the Suunto Zoop Novo Dive Computer
Great Deals on all Suunto Computers …. We can ship anywhere! Free Delivery in Australia for all computers
Mention you have seen it on our website for your special deal!
Proof of Scuba Certification is required to purchase Scuba equipment.
Why buy in Australia? Check the Australian special Warranty
Australian warranty (purchased in Australia) has amazing extra bonus to 5 years for Suunto products.