Oceanic F10 Freediving Watch
The Oceanic F10 was designed by freedivers for freedivers. The Oceanic F10 has features like surface recovery timer, elapsed dive time alarm, depth interval alarms and a detailed history mode make it ideally suited to all types of breath-hold diving, spearfishing or freediving, recreational or competitive.
- The Oceanic F10 has Freedive Mode Main displays Depth and Elapsed Dive Time with access to either a pre-set countdown timer or lap timer.
- The Oceanic F10 has user defined surface recovery timer, repeating elapsed dive time alarm, repeating depth interval alarm and 3 max depth alarms – with flashing LED and auto-backlight illumination
- The Oceanic F10 has a 99 dive log with Max Depth, EDT, Surface Interval
- :01 step profile scroll – EDIT and Depth
- History Mode including total EDT and number of dives, Max depth ever with its EDT, Longest EDT ever with its Max Depth, Average Max Depth, EDT, and number of dives per day
- The Oceanic F10 has digital watch functions including alternate time zone, chronograph, daily alarm, and countdown timer
- Optional PC Downloadable with 1 second sampling rate
- The Oceanic F10 Freediving Watch has a User-Replaceable Battery
- 5 Year Warranty with unlimited Dives