PADI Deep Diver Course.
The PADI Advanced Course introduces Deep Diving, now get serious experience with the PADI DEEP DIVER Course.
SCUBA dive to our deeper dive sites up to 40 metres like:
- Manta Arch with the Grey Nurse Sharks,
- The deep gutters of Black Rock and Cable Trail.
- The Depths of Buchanan’s Wall
- On our special trips to the spectacular Pimpernel Rock!
The Padi Deep Diver course rating requires four deeper dives (26-40m) and study from your PADI Deep Diving manual.
With your instructor, you’ll scuba dive with Grey Nurse sharks at Manta Arch, the depths of Buchannan’s Wall, or the deep gutters of Cable Trail, all the while learning deep dive planning, techniques, organisation and safety procedures.
Why not combine your Deep Diver course with an Enriched Air Nitrox rating. Stay deeper longer!
THE PADI DEEP DIVER COUNTS TOWARDS YOUR MASTER SCUBA DIVER RATING.
When can I Start?
Now! Courses can start with study of the PADI Deep Diver course manual. Bookings are Essential
The 4 course dives takes a total of two trips to the Solitary Islands Marine Park to complete and can be configured to fit even the busiest of schedules: you could spread your course over a number of days or weekends, and is usually combined with other charter trips.
PADI Deep Diver Course – $ 495.00
Jetty Dive Gold Club member price – $435.00
- Four Dives at the Solitary Island aboard our comfortable Dive Boats.
- PADI Deep Diver course Manual
- PADI Gold Deep Diver Certification Card
- Exhilaration and Narcosis!
- Equipment Hire NOT included – $55 extra – if required.
- Bonus training of SMB deployment!
No dive medical is required. A minimum certification of PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent is required to commence this course. Min. Age: 15.
We’ll provide the exhilarating dives, you bring your swimmers, towel, sunscreen and a sense of adventure.