PADI Deep Diver Course
What is the PADI Deep Diver Course?
The PADI Advanced Course introduces Deep Diving, now get serious experience with the PADI DEEP DIVER Course. With your instructor you’ll scuba dive with Grey Nurse sharks at Manta Arch, the depths of Buchannan’s Wall, or the deep gutters of Cable Trail, all the while learning deep dive planning, techniques, organisation and safety procedures.
Why not combine your Deep Diver course with an Enriched Air Nitrox rating. Stay deeper longer!
SCUBA dive to our deeper dive sites up to 40 metres like:
- Manta Arch with the Grey Nurse Sharks
- The deep gutters of Black Rock and Cable Trail
- The Depths of Buchanan’s Wall
- On our special trips to the spectacular Pimpernel Rock!
The course rating requires four deeper dives (26-40m) and study from your PADI Deep Diving manual.
Jetty Dive’s Deep Diver Course Includes:
- Your PADI Deep Diver Certification, registered in the PADI database, and digital certification card (E-Card)
- Four beautiful boat dives at the Solitary Islands Marine Park, aboard our world-class boats… No carting your heavy dive gear from the beach into the water!
- E-Learning in your personal PADI library that you can access for life!
- Small group, 5-Star PADI training, for a more personal experience.
- Exhilaration and Narcosis!
- Plenty of fun and adventure!
- Bonus training of SMB deployment!
- Does not include equipment hire.
Why do my PADI Deep Course with Jetty Dive?
- The Solitary Islands Marine Park is pristine! We have vibrant corals, and wall to wall fish! We dive in action packed Marine Sanctuary Zones full of fishlife!
- The Solitary Islands Marine Park is like no other! The only place where the Tropical Fish from the Great Barrier Reef meet the huge schools of fish from temperate waters. You can see Nemo and Dory along with the friendly Grey Nurse sharks, rare Black Cod and Turtles. Not to mention the seasonal creatures like Leopard Sharks during the summertime, rarer sights of Hammerhead Sharks near October and the occasional Manta Ray in March-April. There is so much to see!
- The Solitary Islands dive sites are offshore. Close enough to be a quick boat trip from Coffs Marina, and yet far enough to get clean, pristine water that you can’t get inshore. Additionally, in season you may even see whales on the way.
- The water temperature is the same as the Southern Great Barrier Reef, ranging from 18°C in winter to 25°C in Summer. With our wetsuits (provided in your course, in options of 3mm, 5mm, and 7mm) it’s a comfortable temperature all year round.
- It may be just your boat out there! No crowds at the Solitary Islands!
- We teach in small groups and make sure you have the training and skill to dive anywhere in the world.
- We provide only genuine, high quality PADI courses.
- Jetty Dive Centre is Ecotourism Australia Advanced Ecotourism Certified. This means we are internationally certified as following best practice environmentally conservative procedures. Therefore, our top focus is on ensuring we preserve the environment through all of our practices. Read more on our blog on Our Ecotourism Australia Certification.
When can I start my PADI Deep Diver Course?
Now! As long as you have your Advanced Open Water or equivalent, the Deep Diver course is usually combined with other charter trips which means it can run almost any day! Get started ASAP by booking in here, and we will issue you with your E-learning to begin the theory.
The 4 dive course takes a total of two trips to the Solitary Islands Marine Park to complete and can be configured to fit even the busiest of schedules. You could spread your course over a number of days or weekends. Bookings are essential.
How much is the PADI Deep Diver Course?
The PADI Deep Diver Course is $595 per person (not including equipment hire)
- Medical questionaire showing no major health concerns
- A minimum certification of PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent
- Minimum age is 15
- We’ll provide the exhilarating dives, you bring your swimmers, towel, sunscreen and a sense of adventure.
THE PADI DEEP DIVER COUNTS TOWARDS YOUR MASTER SCUBA DIVER RATING.