Overseas Scuba Trips
Well, although we hate to admit it – there are more places to dive than Australia. Each year we put together a few trips to fascinating and exotic locations. Lead by one of our experienced staff members, we make diving overseas a pleasure, as you join our group and enjoy your holiday without the hassle.
Overseas Dive Trips.
Have a look at what we have coming up! Click on the link to take you to our trip details.
So popular we have two trips running! A luxurious resort set amongst the magnificent diving of Raja Ampat.
Planning ahead for a return to the amazing Shark diving in Fiji. So popular we have booked the whole resort!
Palau Live-aboard Trip aboard SV Palau Siren
Its back to Truk! The best wreck diving in the world! dates are set, but flights are still being determined.
Over 22 years of Overseas Dive Holidays and Group Trips!
Over the 22 years of Scuba Diving holidays since owning Jetty Dive, Mike and Deb have travelled to some fantastic locations, and dived some amazing dives, our dive trips are based on visiting great destinations and experiencing the best of the local life, the best of the local diving, whilst having a comfortable, enjoyable time.
The members of our groups, if not already our friends, have become close friends with us, and in a lot of cases, have come on multiple trips with us.
Check out this list of locations we have been to and click on their link to see the Trip Report!
- June 1998 Vanuatu – Port Vila and Santo “President Coolidge”
- April 1999 Papua New Guinea – Madang and Walindi
- July 1999 Vanuatu – Port Vila and Santo “President Coolidge” Group Trip
- May 2000 Truk Lagoon – via Guam Group Trip
- April 2001 Solomon Islands – Maravagi, Yandina, Gizo
- August 2001 Solomon Islands – Yandina Group Trip
- August 2002 Papua New Guinea – Madang Group Trip
- May 2003 Thailand – Koh Samui, Phuket and Koh Phi Phi
- August 2003 Fiji- Tavenui, Bega and Kandavu
- October2003 Vanuatu – Hideaway Island
- August 2004 Palau – Group Trip
- August 2005 Vanuatu – Santo Group Trip
- April 2006 Papua New Guinea – Tawali Milne Bay
- July 2006 Borneo – Sipidan and Mabul Island -Group Trip
- April 2007 Philippines -Puerto Galera and Dumaguete
- May 2007 Truk Lagoon -Group Trip
- March 2008 Solomon Islands – Marvagi, Honiara and Uepi Island
- July 2008 Papua New Guinea – Kavieng Group Trip
- May 2009 Solomon Islands -Uepi group Trip
- Oct 2009 Truk lagoon – Group trip
- May 2010 Philippines Puerto Galera and Donsol group
- July 2010 Tufi PNG Group
- May 2011 Palau group trip
- August 2011 Hermes wreck, Sri Lanka
- May 2012 Truk Lagoon- Group trip
- Sept 2012 Papua New Guinea-Walindi Resort
- Nov 2012 Vanuatu- President Coolidge Wreck group trip
- May 2013 Fiji Shark Dive trip
- August 2013 Solomon Islands- Munda and Gizo
- Sept 2013 Solomon Islands- Munda trip 2!
- May 2014 Philippine Puerto Galera and Dumaguete
- Aug 2014 Shark Diving at Fiji
- May 2015 2 trips to Truk Lagoon
- August 2015 Solomon Islands Uepi group trip
- May 2016 Papua New Guinea – Tufi and Tufi 2 Trip
- Oct 2016 Papua New Guinea – Lissenung Island Trip
- March 2017 Lord Howe Island Trip
- Nov 2017 Coral Sea Liveaboard-Cairns
- May 2018 Truk Lagoon Trip
- June 2018 Philippines Whaleshark and Threasher Shark trip
- Nov 2018 Nusa Lembongan Bali
- Feb 2019 South Africa Trip
- April 2019 Galapagos Islands Live-aboard Trip
- June 2019 Fiji Bega lagoon Island Shark Dive Trip
- Feb 2020 Raja Ampat Live-aboard Trip
- March 2020 Solomon Islands Live-aboard Trip
- May 2021 Lady Elliot Island Trip- QLD barrier reef
- June 2022 Bega Island Resort-Fiji-Shark Diving Trip
- November 2022 Live-aboard Trip -Maldives