Australian special Warranty
Product Warranty? ……
Why buy in Australia? Is the warranty the same worldwide …..No !
Check the Australian special Warranty from:
OCEANIC and SUUNTO
A very good reason we use and Recommend these Brands!
Australian warranty (purchased in Australia) has amazing extra bonuses for Suunto and Oceanic products.
What is the Difference?
Oceanic has FREE parts for life if serviced annually (like they should be!) They have now included Aeris and Hollis in the Free Parts annual service list!
Aqualung and Apeks* are no longer FREE parts for 5 years if serviced annually (recently changed). Please note that all previous warranties will still be honoured.
Yes that’s right!
- Provided you register your purchase (ask, and we do it for you!)
- Then every year within 4 weeks of the aniversary, you return the regulators to us(or if you have moved, another OCEANIC Authorised service centre), you pay for the labour of the service, and the parts will be supplied FREE! (within the warranty period)
- Saving lots of $$$ over your diving years! Service Kits for a standard Oceanic regulator cost approx $80. IN ONLY 5 YEARS YOU CAN SAVE OVER $400 on Oceanic Regulators!
- Far better value than cheap overseas deals, Sure! The deals in some parts of the world look cheap, some dealers have warranty (but you have to return them to the place of purchase)
- By the time you add freight and dollar conversion, is it that much cheaper? Around $400 cheaper plus the convience of your local service centre? Also, you may have to add import duties of 10% or more!
- Remember, Warranty Service of Australian purchases can be conducted by any Australian Authorised dealer!
- *Aqualung and Apeks have recently changed and no longer offer free parts. Please note that all previous free parts warranties will still be honoured.
Both OCEANIC and SUUNTO are different in AUSTRALIA!
Both these brands bought through an Australian authorised dealer receive an EXTENDED WARRANTY TO 5 YEARS.
In other countries these products are only 1 or 2 year warranty, so buy in Australia and be assured you get 5 years of warranty cover. (note. Registration of products with manufacturer may be required to get this extended warranty)
Be Warned! Some “Dive Shops online” are not Authorised
Some internet stores are “grey marketers”, that is, they buy cheap gear second-hand or on store clearances, which has no warranty with the manufacturer. Some “E Bay” stores are not Authorised Dealers! That’s why it can be cheap! Also, you may have to add import duties of 10% or more. We are Authorised Australian Dealers on all our Products!
One Last thing! Please Support locally!
With the level of service we provide, comes costs! We do rely on selling equipment to maintain all the other services we provide. If you like coming for a dive with us, and want us to continue it, Please support us!