The ATMOS Mission One Dive Computer is a sleek and robust, intelligent dive computer.
It features a 1,2″ Hi-Res colour display, with outstanding readability, vibration, visual and audible alarms, along with a constant backlight which is ideal for dark or murky dives. The menu on the computer is easy to use with an intuitive user interface. It syncs with the ATMOS app, so you can view your DiveSites GPS, and can store 100 Dives of memory in the unit. It also features smart notifications – so will sync with your phone notifications! It also features user changable straps, so you can customise your watch.
The Mission One features:
- A constant on-screen digital compass, with easy to set compass bearings.
- Mark entry and exit GPS locaitons, and Divespot GPS guidance (GPS will not work underwater).
- 100m water resistant.
- Rechargable battery
- Updatable firmware
- Four Modes: Dive, Freedive, Gauge, Off
- Mode: Air / Nitrox / Fredive / Gauge / Off
- Gas: Single gas (Oxygen 21-40%) Decompression model Bühlmann ZHL-16c (GF configurable)
- In-water activation
- Dive planner
- Depth & time alarm (10 sets for freediving mode)
- Alarm methods (Visual, Vibration and Audible Buzzer)
- Surface time
- No-Fly time
- Digital compass
- Freediving stopwatch
- Sunrise & Sunset times
- Residual tissue loading reset
Water resistance: 10ATM (100 m / 328 ft)
Measurements: 50.5 x 50.5 x 18mm
Weight: 90 g
Display type: 1.2”, sunlight-visible, transflective, hi-res color display
Bezel & Button material: Stainless steel 316L
Languages: EN,KO,JA,ZH-CN, ZH-TW
Logbook memory: 100 dives
Metric and imperial units: Yes
Watch band: Silicone, width 24mm
Diving (backlight off): Up to 40 hours
Diving (backlight mid): Up to 15 hours
Time mode: Up to 15 days
Turn on smart notification: Up to 10 days
Firmware upgradable: Yes (USB)