The ATMOS Mission One Dive Computer is a sleek and robust, intelligent dive computer.
It features a 1,2″ Hi-Res colour display, with outstanding readability, vibration, visual and audible alarms, along with a constant backlight which is ideal for dark or murky dives. The menu on the computer is easy to use with an intuitive user interface. The alarms include a Vibration mode so you can feel when the unit is warning you.
It syncs with the ATMOS app, so you can view your Dive-Sites GPS, and can store 100 Dives of memory in the unit. It also features smart notifications – so will sync with your phone notifications! It also features user changeable straps, so you can customise your watch.
The Atmos Mission One Dive Computer features:
- A constant on-screen digital compass, with easy to set compass bearings.
- Mark entry and exit GPS locations, and Dive-spot GPS guidance (GPS will not work underwater). Check out this Youtube video on how to setup
- 100m water resistant.
- Rechargeable battery
- Updatable firmware
- Four Modes: Dive, Freedive, Gauge, Off
- Dive Mode options: Air / Nitrox / Freedive / Gauge / Off
- Gas options: Single gas (nitrox 21-40%) using the Decompression model Bühlmann ZHL-16c (GF configurable)
- In-water activation
- Dive planner
- Depth & time alarm (10 sets for freediving mode)
- Alarm methods (Visual, Vibration and Audible Buzzer)
- Surface time
- No-Fly time
- Digital compass
- Freediving stopwatch
- Sunrise & Sunset times
- Residual tissue loading reset
Water resistance: 10ATM (100 m / 328 ft)
Measurements: 50.5 x 50.5 x 18mm
Weight: 90 g
Display type: 1.2”, sunlight-visible, transflective, hi-res colour display
Bezel & Button material: Stainless steel 316L
Languages: EN,KO,JA,ZH-CN, ZH-TW
Logbook memory: 100 dives
Metric and imperial units: Yes
Watch band: Silicone, width 24mm
Diving (backlight off): Up to 40 hours
Diving (backlight mid): Up to 15 hours
Time mode: Up to 15 days
Turn on smart notification: Up to 10 days
Firmware upgradable: Yes (USB)
Check out more Dive Computers here