Oceanic Geo 4.0 Dive Computer
The Oceanic Geo 4.0 Dive Computer is an easy-to-use, everyday wear dive computer. It’s capable of demanding dives with Dual Algorithm™ to adjust from recreational to technical diving.
The Geo 4.0 is stylish and sporty, with all new features. Firstly, Bluetooth technology connects any mobile device to the free Diver Log+ App, so you can track, manage, and share all your dive data on the go pre and post-dive. Secondly, Geo 4.0 Includes Oceanic’s patented Dual Algorithm™ with 4 operating modes. Lastly, it is among the clearest wrist units on the market, boasting an updated display with larger, crisper digits.
Features of the Oceanic Geo 4.0 Dive Computer:
- Oceanic’s patented Dual Algorithm™ lets you choose the decompression algorithm that best suits your diving needs without compromising safety. For instance, adjusting between DSAT or Pelagic Z+ to provide no-deco and deco profiles. All the adjustments can be made through the Diver Log+ App on your mobile phone.
- The Oceanic Geo 4.0 Dive Computer has 4 operating modes: WATCH, NORMAL (Air or Nitrox), GAUGE (with timer) and FREEDIVING.
- Adjustable for Metric or Imperial (Imperial shown on pictures).
- 4 Operating Buttons.
- Adjustable setting of gas Air or Single Nitrox (eg. mix to 50% O2).
- Geo 4.0 has Audible Alarms.
- Countdown timer with deep-stop. This creates a 2 minute stop at half the max depth, with dives greater than 24 mtrs.
- Smart Glo backlighting can be adjusted for duration.
- User replaceable battery with low battery indicator.
- Day, date and time on logged dives.
- Data retention, even when battery is changed. Therefore, you won’t lose your dives.
- 5 Different quick-change wrist bands (sold seperately) to customise your watch.
CONNECT WITH THE DIVERLOG+ APP
Geo 4.0 connects your mobile device to the Diver Log+ App, available for free in the app store on all mobile devices. With this, Divers can adjust the dual Nitrox mixes, Switch the Dual Algorithm™, change gas mixes, user display, create and change alarms, all on the go pre- and post-dive.
Plan your dive with alerts for time and depth. For instance, select your gas mixes from the comfort of your mobile device.
Download your dive instantly to your mobile device. Then, view your most recent dive profile and information, add photos and videos, use the search query to filter by location, dive type, or depth.
Click on Diver-log+ App page to download your app
Watch this video below on youtube: Geo 4.0 Dive Computer Tutorial