PADI Scuba Diver Course
Become a PADI Scuba Diver and learn at the Solitary Islands in Coffs Harbour, NSW, Australia
If you don’t have time for the PADI Open Water Scuba Course. Then become a PADI SCUBA DIVER in Coffs Harbour in 2 Days!
The PADI Scuba Diver course is the first part of the full Open Water Diver course, so if time is short for you, or you are not sure if you want to dive without a Divemaster or Instructor, this course is for you. You can also continue your training and move on to the PADI Open Water Diver course after you complete this course.
How the PADI Scuba Diver Course is completed in Coffs Harbour with Jetty Dive Centre
Start the day with registration and Theory sessions in our classroom, with part of the Open Water Scuba Diver theory complete, you then receive the first part of the skills training of an Open Water Scuba Diver course in our pool training session, the fun part!
Join us aboard on our Dive Charter boat to the Solitary Islands’ best dive sites and enjoy 2 dives with one of our PADI Instructors. You will complete the required skills, but mainly dive the Magnificent Solitary Islands!
What is a PADI Scuba Diver Certificate?
The PADI Scuba Diver certificate allows you to dive again and again without any further training sessions, but because the training is not a complete Open Water Scuba Diver course, you must be supervised by a PADI Divemaster or PADI Instructor. The depth of your dive is limited to 12 Metres only.
PADI Scuba Diver Course….with 2 Dives at the Solitary Island Marine Park – $445.00 per person (Textbooks included)
SPECIAL OFFER for Spring! pay only $395 (September to November) including Gift Vouchers!
Group deals are available!
What is the advantages of a PADI Scuba Diver Certificate?
- You get a Scuba Certificate in just 2 Days!
The real advantage is if you are limited on time, you still get a Diver certificate, not a lot of theory and training either!
- No more training sessions before your next dive!
Unlike the Discover Scuba Diving Course which requires a training session each time.
- You will dive with Supervision by a PADI Professional!
This means you will always be supervised by a certified Dive Leader, ensuring your safety and enjoyment!
You can move on to become a PADI Open Water Scuba Diver.
If you decide before you complete your Pool training that you would like to go further, to do the PADI Open Water Scuba Diver course, we can include the required skills and allow you to upgrade at a lower cost than after the course.
When you are ready, with a PADI Instructor, you can continue your education and complete a further skills training, theory and 2 more Open Water Dives and you then qualify as a PADI Open Water Scuba Diver!
Why learn to dive at Coffs Harbour?
- The Solitary Islands Marine Park is where the Tropical Fish from the Great Barrier Reef meet the huge schools of fish from Temperate waters. You can see Nemo and Dory along with the friendly Grey Nurse sharks, rare Black Cod and Turtles, there is so much to see.
- The Solitary Islands dive-sites are offshore! Close enough to be a quick trip and yet far enough to get clean, pristine water which you can’t get inshore. You may even see Whales in season, on the way!
- The Solitary Islands Marine Park is Pristine! We have vibrant corals and over the top, wall to wall Fish! We dive in Marine Sanctuary Zones that are just action packed.
- It may be just your boat out there! There is no crowds, like the larger boats at the Great Barrier Reef. It could be just you or your small group learning to dive!
- The water temperature is the same as the southern Great Barrier Reef, not to cold, and with our wetsuits, great for all year round.
- Genuine quality PADI courses. We teach in small groups and make sure you have the training and skill to dive anywhere in the world.