A thrilling way to get places quickly Diver Propulsion Vehicles (DPVs) – Scooters! Are a blast to ride!
Scooters offer a thrilling way to see a lot of underwater territory in a brief amount of time. They scoot you through the water without kicking. Want to visit that offshore reef from the beach? A DPV may be the way to go.
- Diver propulsion vehicle dive planning organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards
- Equipment considerations
- Diver etiquette and how to avoid harming fragile aquatic life
Counts towards your PADI Master Scuba Diver Rating!
When can I Start?
Now! Courses can start daily, and can be combined with other charters.
Special shore dive courses can be run by appointment. Cost is appropriate to the Diving.
Bookings are Essential.
Duration: 1 Day
DPV Course one on one- $ 370.00
- Two Dives to the Solitary Islands aboard one of our comfortable Dive boats.
- PADI DPV Diver Certification Card
- FREE Photos for your certification Card and 6 months membership to our Dive Club.
- Equipment Hire NOT included – $45 extra – if required. (scooter is included)
No dive medical is required. A minimum certification of PADI Open Water Diver or Equivalent, is required to commence this course.