Apeks XTX200 Regulator with XTX40 Octopus regulator. Top end Performance and Reliability
Apeks regulators are high quality dive equipment and the Apeks XTX200 Regulator with XTX40 Octopus are the top end set packaged together at a great price. Special deals are currently on, so don’t miss out!
The Apeks XTX200 Regulator with XTX40 Octopus uses the proven FSR type, one piece forged body first stage The Apeks XTX200 first stage is an over-balanced diaphragm design, environmentally sealed for all water temperatures. The XTX40 occy has the same pneumatically balanced second stage without the Adjustment Screw.
This Apeks XTX200 first stage features a new bright chrome finish. The Apeks XTX200 second stage, although shipped in a standard right-hand configuration, can be reversed into a left-hand configuration by your authorized technician.
Apeks XTX200 with XTX40 octopus Regulator features:
- The Apeks XTX200 Regulator with XTX40 Octopus is available in Yoke and DIN configurations.
- Compatible to EAN 40 right out of the box is standard on the Apeks XTX200.
- XTX 200 second stage comes with adjustable exhaust ports, narrow or wide.
- All hoses on the Apeks XTX200 Regulator with XTX40 Octopus are now the new braided style hose.
- Re styled front cover on both second stages.
- Apeks XTX200 1st stage has 2 (7/16″ UNF) HP ports and 4 LP ports with 5th LP port option (3/8″ UNF).
- The Apeks XTX40 octopus incorporates a new two-shot high strength composite front cover, improving the durability of the most vulnerable part of the demand valve. An octopus can be particularly prone to damage and so this is of significant benefit on all Apeks XTX series.The new ergonomic Venturi lever of the Apeks XTX40 has been designed to reduce the amount of grit ingress.
- A new silicone exhaust valve has been used on the Apeks XTX40 octopus improving breathing performance.
An interesting video on the making of the Apeks XTX200 with XTX40 Octopus Regulator.