Fantastic deal on MV Solomon Master liveaboard only $3,785. That’s 30% off!!
1st to 8th March 2020. 8 Day/ 7 Nights ex Brisbane
OVER 30% OFF!!! Jetty Dive has secured only 8 spots on board this great 7 day live-aboard trip. Check out the details of this great location on one of the Master Fleet.
Included in this SOLOMON ISLANDS LIVEABOARD TRIP deal:
- Return Flights from Brisbane to Honiara, flying with Solomon Airlines.
- Australian Departure taxes ($200 -subject to change)
- Airport transfers in Honiara to liveaboard
- 7 Nights twin share (standard cabin) accommodation aboard the “MV Solomon’s Master (upgrade to classic twin or double with private facilities for extra $380)
- All Meals, Tea, Coffee, Fruit Juice aboard the “MV Solomon’s Master”
- Up to 4 Dives per Day including Night Dives, Tanks, Weights and dive guide services
- Travel Insurance (recommended)
- Marine Park and Port Fees (USD$ 175 for the 7 nights)
- Gear rental (nitrox an extra USD$200 for 7 nights)
- Alcohol, personal expenses and gratuities.
MV Solomon’s Master
Solomons PNG Master is a custom designed diving vessel with 12 cabins accommodating up to 20 guests and a crew of 12 including your dive team, skipper, boat crew and chefs. Inside she boasts a huge lounge and dining area with DVDs, large TVs and a dedicated camera area for our photographer guests. Spend time sharing your photos from your dive adventures, reading a book from our library or just chill out in air conditioned comfort.
Coral Reef, Sharks, WWII Wrecks and more…
The MV Solomon’s Master will take us from Honiara (only one 2 1/2 hour flight from Brisbane) and visit locations not often visited in the Solomon Islands. We will take in the best sites of the Florida Islands across the Iron Bottom Sound and then travel out to the Russell Islands to see sites not available from shore based diving. See the untouched beauty of the Solomon Islands whilst diving in locations hundreds of miles from any other divers!
Easy Diving and Fantastic Live-Aboard value
Wake up, a light breakfast and then into the 30c temp water for your first dive of the day. After dive one, enjoy a full breakfast and relax before moving on for another Dive before lunch. After lunch we have another two dives before dinner. Nitrox is available (extra cost) and everything is catered for. The Solomon Islands are known for magnificent corals along walls and passages, abundant fishlife and World War II wrecks.
To book this trip, click onto this Dive Adventures online booking link. A non refundable deposit of $800 per person is required with your booking.
Booking Conditions and requirements.