The Aqualung Impulse 3 Flex Snorkel is more streamlined and higher performing than its predecessors, the Impulse and Impulse 2. Since its introduction in 1989, the Impulse Snorkels have been the best selling snorkels in the world. The Impulse snorkels feature a patented design, with a patented upper valve, a two-drain system and Aqua Lung’s patented Comfo-Bite mouthpiece.
The Aqualung Impulse 3 Flex Snorkel uses a two-valve system. If a wave breaks over the snorkel, the patented, upper, annular valve directs most of the water out before it even reaches the mouthpiece. Any water that does get past the annular valve drains out the lower valve The reservoir located below the mouthpiece keeps breathing path clear of excess water. In the rare event that you need to clear the Impulse 3 Snorkel, almost no breath is needed, all it takes is an easy puff.
- Patented Comfo-bite mouthpieces, which does not require the user to clench their teeth, eliminate jaw fatigue.
- Comfo-bite mouthpieces are replaceable.
- The flex section allows the lower unit to drop away for use with a regulator.
- Improves breathing performance
- Exclusive annular valve system located in the conical section
- Large reservoir fitted with purge valve at lower end
Proudly family owned, Mike and Deb have run Jetty Dive Centre since 1996. Our team has developed extensive knowledge in the products we stock, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help you out any way we can!