The Atomic SV1 Snorkel is designed for high performance with a conical flared top to deliver maximum airflow. Any water trapped below the mouthpiece is easily cleared with a small burst of exhaled air, so the internal tube airway remains dry even if water enters the top. SV1 is the the optimal choice for calm waters, or when rough swimming conditions are upon you. Available with contour or flex lower section.
IT WAS FINALLY TIME TO REINVENT THE SNORKEL
Atomic Aquatics only designs and releases new products that they believe redefine a category and solve a diver need. Did something as simple as the snorkel really require new thinking? Well…yes. More and more divers were choosing to enter the water without a snorkel because the size, unwieldiness and poor performance just wasn’t worth the hassle. Yet, the use of a snorkel during a dive can help you save precious air while hanging on the anchor or mooring line waiting to descend. There are numerous situations where a dependable, high-performance snorkel is a valuable dive tool. The new Atomic Aquatics SV Series truly redefines how a snorkel works and helps divers extend their adventure.
- The Scupper Valve (SV) design is self-draining and delivers crisp, effortless clearing. Posi-lock flex retainer secures flex section and mouthpiece
- Dual silicone mouthpiece prevents over-clenching of teeth that would restrict air flow.
- Rotational mouthpiece with ratchet indicators.
- SV1 has a conical flared top for high performance breathing.
- Quick disconnect snorkel keeper includes 30 degree rotation.
- Sliding snorkel keeper range adjuster allows for accurate placement without constant re-adjusting each dive.
- Atomic Aquatics’ international and award winning styling team makes the SV1 and SV2 high performance snorkels something you would be proud to use.
HIGH-PERFORMANCE DESIGN WITH CONICAL FLARED TOP