The Oceanpro Sub-Sabre R1 Torch is a compact addition to Oceanpro’s Sub-Sabre range. This compact light boasts 1000 lumens LED light from it’s high-grade aluminium body. It powers on with a press button switch, and features an indicator ensuring ease of use underwater and eliminating the possibility of an outage during use.
The torch has between 90-150 minute burn time, depending on the setting. All of these great features combined with it’s sleek aesthetics and small size, makes for an ideal recreational primary torch, or great price advance back up unit.
The Oceanpro Sub-Sabre R1 Torch comes with a battery charger and battery, plus a lanyard. These lanyards are not the most sturdy lanyards (the attachment to the torch is very, very thin cord that can easily snap) so we do recommend adding a more heavy duty lanyard. The Oceanpro lanyard is cheap but hardy, and has a much stronger attachment cord. This will help make sure you don’t lose your torch.
Oceanpro Sub Sabre R1 Features:
- Brightness boasts a Maximum of 1000 lumens, great for a compact torch, suitable to fit in any BCD pocket.
- Maximum Burn Time is in High setting is 90 minutes, Low setting up to 150 minutes and Strobe around 120 minutes.
- Battery is accessed by unscrewing the body and uses a single 18650 Rechargeable lithium battery.
- Depth Rating is to 60 metres.
- Beam Angle is a bright spot at 16 degrees with a soft outer shell around that.
- Housing is Gun Metal Grey Aluminium.
- The Switch is Magnetic with a LED indicator for battery level.
- LED light type is the CREE XM – L2 U2.
- Includes in the package a Charger, Battery and Lanyard.
- Packaged sustainably with no plastic (very important to us at Jetty Dive!)
Proudly family owned, Mike and Deb have run Jetty Dive Centre since 1996. Our team has developed extensive knowledge in the products we stock, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help you out any way we can!
Check out our Dive Centre Youtube clip to see how good the diving is at the Solitary Islands Marine Park!