Gear Aid Sea Drops Anti-Fog are Jetty Dive’s favorite! These drops are designed for maximum defogging and quick, easy, in-field application.
Sea Drops are safe for all glass and plastic lenses-will not harm surrounding silicone or rubber support frames. This means they also excellent for ski goggles, eye glasses, face masks, binoculars and telescopes.
Drops come in a 37ml bottle, which will last you a long time as you only need a few drops per use! Just add a drop to each lens/each side, rub it in gently with your fingers, and briefly rinse. Ta da! Fog free lenses for your whole dive!
Sea droops are great, but make sure you clean your mask before you use it. Use a pre-cleaner like Sea Buff to remove residue on the mask. If there is any silicone, grease, oil, sunscreen or anything similar on the lens it will cause it to fog – no matter how many sea drops you use. Once your lens has been cleaned, use sea drops before each dive and your masks will be crystal clear.
Gear Aid Sea Drops Anti-Fog are not recommended for use in swimming goggles.
- Lens cleaner and anti-fog in one
- Long lasting scuba mask anti-fog drops
- Quick, easy, in-field application
- Non-abrasive, safe for all glass and plastic dive mask lenses
- Performs well in extremely cold water
- Not recommended for swim goggles
- Non-toxic, biodegradable and alcohol-free
- Will not harm surrounding silicone or rubber support frames
- Also great for eyeglasses, face masks, binoculars and telescopes
- Made in the USA
Proudly family owned, Mike and Deb have run Jetty Dive Centre since 1996. Our team has developed extensive knowledge in the products we stock, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help you out any way we can!