The Apeks Tek3 Regulator Set has been designed to be used on twin cylinder set-ups.
The Tek3 Set has dedicated right and left hand first stages. This dedication of first stages allows the user to configure their twin cylinder setup to face towards the centre with downward routing hoses. This configuration streamlines the setup, and minimizes the chance of entanglement hazards, promoting your safety while diving on twins.
The Apeks Tek3 Regulator Set comes with XTX50 second stage regulators. It has one longer hose, and one short hose.
The Apeks Tek 3 First stages are also available as a set.
Compatible with EAN40 when new, out of the box. It has three MP and one HP port on each first stage, and is only available in DIN. The hand wheel to screw in the DIN fitting is all metal. This improves grip and the aesthetic of the regulators.
Outstanding cold water performance.
- Both LH and RH DIN First stages
- 2 Apeks XTX50 second stages
- an Apeks 2 mtr hose and a standard hose, and a necklace
- The over-balancing feature Of the Apeks Tek 3 First stage allows the medium pressure air in the hose to increase at a rate faster than ambient pressure resulting in superior performance.
- The Apeks XTX50 pneumatically balanced second stages has left/right reversibility and a Diver Changeable Exhaust (DCE) system. This system gives the diver the ability to change from a large exhaust tee to a smaller exhaust tee. The large tee provides the best exhaust bubble dispersion; the smaller tee is lighter weight and compact. Both exhaust tees are included with the regulator.
Proudly family owned, Mike and Deb have run Jetty Dive Centre since 1996. Our team has developed extensive knowledge in the products we stock, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help you out any way we can!