Hollis DC7 500SE Regulator
The Hollis DC7 500SE Regulator utilises a servo controlled valve. This provides precision airflow and unparalleled performance for both air and trimix divers in a side exhaust configuration. Divers who used the old school Oceanic Omega will be delighted, as the Hollis 500SE has returned the design with updated features.
To achieve this, Hollis have perfected the original “lever-servo valve” designed 35 years ago in the Oceanic Omega. The DC7 first stage features a overbalanced diaphragm. This provides ideal hose routing for backmount or sidemount users, resulting in optimum performance regardless of depth.
The 500SE is available in both Din and Yoke configurations, and it is nitrox compatible to 40% out of the box. It can also be positioned on either the left or right side – there is no upside down.
Hollis DC7 and 500SE Features:
500SE Second Stage Regulator:
- Pneumatically balanced servo valve system.
- Patented Orthodontic Mouthpiece for comfort, additionally reducing jaw fatigue.
- Both models come standard with 30″ miflex hose.
- Easily disassembly without tools – underwater if necessary.
- Bolt-snap tie point for tech diving.
- Redesigned exhaust valve to minimise and stop wet breathing.
DC7 First Stage Regulator features:
- High performance over-balanced first stage regulator. This provides progressively greater intermediate pressure as depth and gas density increases, for superior gas delivery under the most extreme conditions.
- Fixed hose routing ideal for both backmount and sidemount configuration.
- Environmental sealing prevents internal corrosion, contaminants, or icing of the first stage.
- Designed to withstand the rigorous CE standard for coldwater performance.
- Straight out of the box it is Nitrox compatible to 40%.
- 2 High Pressure and 4 Low Pressure ports allows for correctly positioned for hose direction.
- Two models are available, Yoke and DIN. DIN model has 300 bar rating.
Jetty Dive Review:
Th Hollis DC7 with 500SE Regulator has become a regulator of preference to Jetty Dive Instructors. It is a great performance regulator for normal applications, additionally having the ability to be utilised for Tech diving with it’s left or right hose position, straight out of the box.
Check out the Youtube video on the Hollis DC7 with 500SE regulator.
Interested in Sidemount Diving? Here is our PADI Sidemount course details.
Proudly family owned, Mike and Deb have run Jetty Dive Centre since 1996. Our team has developed extensive knowledge in the products we stock, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help you out any way we can!