Hollis DC7 500SE Regulator
The Hollis DC7 500SE Regulator utilises a servo controlled valve. This provides precision airflow and unparalleled performance for both air and trimix divers in a side exhaust configuration. Divers that used the old school Oceanic Omega will be delighted the Hollis 500SE has returned the design with updated features.
To achieve this, Hollis have perfected the original “lever-servo valve” designed 35 years ago in the Oceanic Omega. The Overbalanced diaphragm first stage also provides ideal hose routing for both Backmount and Sidemount users and optimum performance regardless of depth.
Hollis DC7 and 500SE Features:
Hollis 500SE Second Stage Regulator.
- Pneumatically balanced servo valve system.
- Patented Orthodontic Mouthpiece for comfort and reduced jaw fatigue.
- Both models come standard with 30″ maxflex hose.
- Easily disassembled without the use of tools and underwater if necessary.
- Left or right positioning – there is no upside down.
- Bolt-snap tie point for tech diving.
- Redesigned exhaust valve to minimise and stop wet breathing.
Hollis DC7 First Stage Regulator features.
- High performance over-balanced first stage regulator. This provides progressively greater intermediate pressure as depth and gas density increases, for superior gas delivery under the most extreme conditions.
- Fixed hose routing ideal for both backmount and sidemount configuration.
- Environmental sealing prevents internal corrosion, contaminants, and icing of the first stage.
- Designed to withstand the rigorous CE standard for coldwater performance.
- Straight out of the box it is Nitrox compatible to 40%.
- 2 High Pressure and 4 Low Pressure ports correctly positioned for hose direction.
- Two models are available, Yoke and DIN. The DIN model has 300 bar rating.
Th Hollis DC7 with 500SE Regulator has become a regulator of preference to Jetty Dive Instructors. It is a great performance regulator for normal applications, and has the ability to be utilised for Tech diving with it’s left or right hose position, straight out of the box.
Check out the Youtube video on the Hollis DC7 with 500SE regulator.
Interested in Sidemount Diving? Here is our PADI Sidemount course details.