Aqualung Open Water Diver Scuba Package
The Aqualung Open Water Diver Scuba Package has been put together with the beginner diver in mind. Heavily discounted, and priced at this price, this package won’t break the bank. Aqualung is a name that can be trusted. Renowned for its quality, the Aqualung Open Water Diver Scuba Package includes the following dive equipment;
- SureLock™ II Mechanical Weight Release System (patented) – provides a safe, single-pull release. Inserting weight is as simple as insert and “click”. With SureLock, your weights are secure in the BC. Once engaged, the only way to release the weight is to pull on the handle
- A proprietary backpack has a built in carrying handle and a traction pad to reduce tank slippage
- Technologically advanced ResisteK™ material resists fading and abrasion
- The large, easy-to-access, utility pockets found on either side of the Pro HD have two-way zippers with zipper pulls. There is an attachment loop inside the left pocket
- The waistband is adjustable in the back to accommodate a wide range of waist sizes
- The low profile flat valves reduce drag when moving through the water
- Fixed pockets on the tank band increase weight capacity and help provide proper trim in the water
- A scooped octo-pocket on the top, front of the right lobe makes it easy to stow and deploy an octopus. The octopus remains visible and accessible throughout the dive
- Some divers may find it useful to run their instruments behind the left pocket and out the scooped opening on the top, front of the lobe
- A positioning strap allows you to set the Pro HD at your preferred height each time
- Knife attachment points are found on the left lobe which will accommodate many of the Aqua Lung knives. This location provides easy access to the knife
- Features 5 stainless steel D-rings for all of your accessories
- Large pull bobs are easy to locate and grip with thick gloves
- Right shoulder pull dump is easy to locate and use
- Lower rear dump is useful for horizontal or head down orientation
- The chest strap can be adjusted for personal comfort
- Optional accessories for the Aqualung Open Water Diver Scuba Package include the Airsource, Squeeze-lock knife, reflector kit and retractor kit.
- Uses a balanced-diaphragm mechanism resulting in ease-of-breathing and consistent performance while environmentally protecting the internal parts
- Features 2 HP ports and 4 MP ports
- The unique, forged body of the first stage uses less brass making it more compact and lighter weight
- The outer skin provides impact protection as well as a cosmetic flair
- Uses a conical filter for better filtration
- Accepts an optional ACD (auto-closure device) system
- Improved yoke screw eliminates trapped water
- Compatible with EAN 40 new, out of the box
- Mid-size, high performance demand valve second stage
- Easy-to-grip venturi knob stops unwanted freeflow when the regulator is out of your mouth
- Comes with Aqua Lung’s Comfobite™ mouthpiece which reduces jaw fatigue
- A grid built into the exhaust tee creates finer exhaust bubbles for less noise and more stability
- Easy purge front cover
- A reinforced polycarbonate material makes this second stage stronger than its predecessor
- The side openings on the front cover prevent freeflow when facing into currents or riding a scooter
- Mid-size, high performance octopus to compliment the Titan and Calypso regulators
- High visibility 39”yellow hose and high visibility yellow cover makes it easy to locate in an emergency
- The venturi lever prevents unwanted freeflow when not in use
- Easy purge front cover
The Aqualung Pressure Gauge delivers both remaining air pressure and temperature in one easy-to-read display.
- The Aqua Lung Pressure Gauges Easy-to-read scale up to 5,000 PSI / 350 bar rated.
- Luminescent gauge face for easy reading in low light.
- The Aqua Lung Pressure Gauge has Integrated temperature scale.
- The Aqua Lung Pressure Gauge is Nitrox compatible up to 50%.
- Shock resistant Bourdon tube.
- One way safety valve.
- The Aqua Lung Pressure Gauge has a Hose length of 36”/ 91.44cm.
The Aqualung Pressure gauge scale of measurement is standard in Bar in Australia.
Need a dive computer? Check out the Aqualung i300 Dive Computer