Atomic BEST IN DIVE Package.
Atomic Best in Dive Package is a package for those who want simply the best. It contains the extraordinary BC1, The T3 Regulator 1st and 2nd stage, the SSI Octopus Regulator, the Cobalt dive Computer and the Subframe ARC mask. If you want superb quality and a impressive aesthetic in addition to excellent performance, the Atomic Best In Dive package is for you.
Atomic Aquatics BC1 BCD
The Atomic Aquatics BC1 BCD is designed to be the toughest performance BCD in the world. The BC1 redefines traditional BC design, with every detail and every feature rethought and redesigned. The new Atomic BC1 is designed for the diver who wants the absolute BEST available. According to Atomic Aquatics: “We wanted a World-Class BC… so we designed one.”
Atomic Aquatics BC1 BCD Design
1. Exclusive Laminated & Coated Waterproof Fabric
The BC1 is designed with customer matte finish fabric, therefore looking and feeling completely unlike any other BCD. It’s made from strong double-laminated polyurethane coated fabric to keep it extra rugged and extra tough, and can actually repel water, cutting down your drying time between dive days
2. Ratcheting CAM-LOK Tank Bank
This Atomic Aquatics exclusive tank band design is the easiest tank band to use. It works similarly to ski and snowboard bindings, with a click lock mechanism. No need to wet a nylon webbing band, and weave it through a buckle.
3. Patented EZ-LOK Weight Release System
The EZ-LOK is an easy to use, integrated weight system. Each of the two weight pouches holds up to 10lbs of hard or soft weights. The pouches smoothly glide into pockets, and lock with a “SNAP”. They easy release with a firm tug on the handle.
4. Quilted Backpad & Adjustable Lumbar Pad
This BCD features a quilted backpad and adjustable lumbar pads, which enables a diver to adjust for their own most comfortable fit. The BC1’s carrying handle is also concealed behind the backpad.
5. Sand Resistant Pocket Zippers
The zippers on the BC1 are self-sealing, therefore they close completely to prevent any sand or debris from getting caught in zipper teeth.
6. Titanium-Coated Stainless Steel D-Rings
Features Custom 316 Stainless Steel D-Rings with Titanium PVD Coating. These are corrosion-resistant and strategically placed for convenience.
7. Trim Weight Pockets
The back weight pockets hold up to 5lbs each, for improved diver profile whilst in the water.
8. Non-Skid Tank Pad
Combined with the Ratcheting Tank Bank (2.), the rigid molded tank pad and backpack provide ultimate tank security! They feature CNC-Machined Stainless Steel Hardware that is moulded to the frame.
9. “Dry Glide” Exhaust Pull Dumps & Knobs
Features Low Friction, 316 Stainless Steel Pull dumps in two locations with patent pending anti-floating pull knob, with lengthened tails.
10. High-Peformance Inflation
A truly elite world-class BC deserves high-performance inflation and safe second stage. Dive with the innovatively designed Atomic SS1.
The Atomic SSI second stage octopus is the most sophisticated product of it’s type! It takes the concept of an inflation hose/octopus hybrid to a new level of convenience, reliability, and performance. The SS1 breathes just like a primary 2nd stage! Atomic placed equal importance when developing the SS1 on superior materials, reliability, and high performance natural breathing.
SS1 Performance & Durability
The SS1 deliverys high air flow rates to a diver with minimum effort, especially at depth. It’s stable and not prone to free-flow unnecessarily. It’s also not prone to leakage from the movement of water, or exiting/entering the water. The inflator/deflator is easy to operate, featuring soft surfaced buttons placed where they can be easily operated one-handed. It’s constructed of high quality materials not found in any other safe second stage on the market. The regulator is developed with 316 Stainless Steel and parts of Titanium.
SS1 Adaptability & Convenience
One of the most unique features of the SS1 is its adaptability to almost any BCD. Atomic have designed a set of adapters to fit virtually every popular BCD brand available (and many that are not). The adapters also include components for attaching the cable exhaust feature of your existing BCD (if applicable). The SS1 features a quick disconnect not only on the low-pressure hose, but the BCD hose as well. It can be quickly and easily detached from the BCD when required to be carried with your regulators and computer.
- Large oversized and ergonomically shaped buttons are easy to find for inflation. Easy to distinguish, and faced with soft rubber surfaces.
- Low-Profile Elliptical shaped body of the SS1 lies flat against the BCD helping to reduce drag.
- Atomic Patented seat saving orifice to help prevent leaks.
- Titanium Lever for high strength link to your air supply, that will never fail due to rust or corrosion.
- Integrated Purge cover allows purge of the regulator when depressed anywhere on the cover surface.
- 2 Year / 300 Dive Service interval due to high quality components.
Atomic T3 Regulator
The Atomic T3 Regulator is Atomic’s signature regulator. It provides you with unprecedented reliability and performance. The T3 is light weight, and made with dependable materials making it the perfect choice for travel. Dive confidently in exotic locations, where service is hard to find. The first-stage yoke is designed using minimal material. All second-stage component parts have been optimized to make the T3 the lightest regulator in the world. T3 has a high flow second stage and lever design to significantly lower breathing effort at any depth.
- 3-Year / 300-Dive Service Interval Non-contingent Lifetime Warranty – Dive more and wait longer between recommended servicing. The Lifetime Warranty is not contingent on service.
- PVD coated metal-accent front cover ring, lightweight adjustment knob, and AFC cover.
- Nitrox ready up to 40%
Atomic Cobalt 2 Computer
The Atomic Cobalt 2 computer is easy to see, simple to use, and has a brilliant LCD display. It features a newer, more powerful microprocessor, a faster compass, and new user options such as an auto screen brightness function. It has user selectable gas switchs, from 3 to 6 mixes. The menu driven display is self explanatory at every level, and can be mastered in just a few minutes. It’s simple to use, but also completely powerful in it’s capabilities and advanced user functions. In addition, it uses a rechargable lithium ion battery that will give the diver between 40 and 60 hours of dive time per charge, and comes with a charging adapter that can be used via USB or AC sources.
- Brilliant full color LCD display provides the high contrast, sharpness and brightness.
- Built in Lithium ion battery provides 40-60 hours of dive time and several years of service before needing replacement. You can quickly recharge the battery with the AC charger or slow charge by plugging into the USB port of any PC.
- High pressure quick disconnect comes standard
- On-board 3D digital compass
- Menu navigation
- Powerful dive planner allows pre-dive planning of almost any dive, including repetitive and multiple days
- The dive logbook will store up to 600 hours of detailed dive profiles in memory
- Leakproof magnetic buttons
- Air and Nitrox to 99% 02
- Preprogram up to 6 gas mixes
- Gas switch underwater
- Customizeable user options
- Automatic altitude adjustment
- Maximum operating depth 330′ (100 meters)
- Recreational RGBM (Reduced Gradient Bubble Model) created exclusively for Atomic Aquatics
- Optional top covers available in black, blue, pink, yellow, and red
- Zippered ballistic nylon protective storage case
This form-fitting hard case is molded from ballistic nylon. It also includes two zippers allowing the case to open flat. Designed to fit with or without the high pressure hose, it makes a rugged lightweight travel case to protect your computer when not in use.
• Custom-molded ballistic nylon with soft inner lining.• Non corrosive plastic coil zippers.• Fits attached or disconnected from your high pressure hose.
Want to try before you buy? You can watch below for a closer look!
Atomic SubFrame ARC Mask
“The strongest and most indestructible two-window mask ever.” The Atomic SubFrame Mask is so durable, it carries a Lifetime warranty against frame breakage. The strength comes from the internal frame (hence the name “subframe”) molded directly beneath the surface of the silicone rubber skirt (patent pending). This provides incredible strength and rigidity as well as eliminating the bulky external plastic frame that you often see in other masks. A stainless steel retainer locks the lenses in place. Therefore, providing added strength to the nose bridge area of the mask. A wide field of view and great fit completes the combination of function, style and durability.
- Unmatched durability and resistance to breakage.
- Optical quality, distortion-free UltraClear lenses.
- Hydrodynamic styling with no exposed external frame.
- Removable lenses for corrective lens options.
- Wide vision and low volume.
- Great fit.
- Squeeze to adjust buckles.
- Clear or Black silicone rubber with co-molded color accents.
- Available with ARC technology lenses.
What is UltraClear?
All Atomic Aquatics masks utilize a higher quality optical glass that significantly improves underwater vision allowing up to 96% of light transmission. This is called UltraClear. Before Atomic Aquatics developed the UltraClear lens, all dive mask lenses were made from low-quality float glass which had a visible green tint caused by iron particles remaining in the glass after processing. These green iron particles significantly block light transmission through the lens, thus impacting your vision through the mask.
This mask also features Anti-Reflective Coating Technology, which reduces reflected light and actually increases the amount of available light transmitted to a diver’s eyes. The Anti-Reflective Coating or “ARC” is a multi-layer metal oxide coating applied to both sides of the UltraClear lenses, and the result is a greatly improved 98% light transmission. This in addition to the low-volume design creates an optimum underwater view.
Unsure if this package is the one for you? Jetty Dive Centre is proudly a family owned business, and Mike and Deb have run the show since 1996. Our team has developed extensive knowledge in our products, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help!