Bare Evoke Women’s 5mm Wetsuit
The Bare Evoke Women’s 5mm Wetsuit is designed by an all female design team, and it shows. Both in visual appearance and the technical features, the Evoke is a beautiful women’s wetsuit. This suit uses Ultrawarmth Omnired Technology, created to increase circulation, body warmth, and performance. All of this in conjunction with the 5mm neoprene thickness makes this the warmest women’s wetsuit on the market.
Scientifically proven Omnired Infared Technology consists of 13 thermo-reactive minerals woven into the fabric lining of the wetsuit. This converts body heat into infared energy, and reflects it back onto the diver. Medical studies have shown that infared energy can improve circulation, thus improving oxygen levels in the body. This enables you to useless energy to keep warm, improving overall warmth and increasing your dive time.
DESIGNED TO FIT
The Evoke suit was created with the female body in mind. It pulls inspiration from active-wear, and yoga apparel, which flatters and accentuates the natural form of our bodies. Bare’s anatomically correct, three dimensional fit gives you a wetsuit that’s easy to put on and take off, and ensure the highest level of comfort and mobility available.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Velcro® adjustable 360˚neck seal with booklet-style cover to prevent the Velcro® from snagging and pilling the suit
- Relief zipper at neck for added comfort
- Contoured 4mm Glideskin collar
- Extra long 21” G-lock 2 back zipper for easy entry with offset tooth design guards against water entry keeping you warmer
- Full length puller with silicone print for easy grip; grip tab at base of the zipper
- Seamless underarms for superior comfort and mobility
- Skin-to-skin double internal sealing zipper flap guards against water entry. Includes spine pad for extra comfort
- Anatomically correct pattern for three dimensional fit throughout
- Armor Flex 2.0 highly flexible durable, abrasion-resistant 3d kneepads
- Extra long (10”) heavy duty ankle zippers for easy donning
Want to see more? Take a look at the video below or on youtube to get a closer look of the Evoke suit.
Jetty Dive Centre is proudly a family owned business, and Mike and Deb have run the show since 1996. Our team has developed exteansive knowledge in our products, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help!