The Cressi Aquawing BCD is a lightweight rear-inflation Harness and Wing BCD, ideally suit for travel. The Wing and Harness design is well designed Donut style which is excellent to use and inflate and release air. The shape is great for ease of use and gives a perfect position in the water.
It features a slimline Alloy padded backplate, with a MAS (modular adjustment system) harness which allows the BCD to fit All Sizes from XS to XL on a simple sliding of the harness strap through the system.
It is compact for travelling, and comes in two models, the Cressi Aquawing BCD and the Cressi Aquawing Plus BCD.
The difference between the two is the Aquawing Plus has weight pockets fitted.
Features on both Cressi Aquawing BCD models:
- One-size-fits-all from XS to XL. The harness is easily adjusted to change to all sizes.
- Air bladder is made from 210 d nylon.
- Air bladder cover: 1500 d cordura material for heavy duty wear.
- MAS (modular adjustment system) is the design that allows to adjust the shoulder straps easily to fit different sizes using the waist strap of the harness.
- Twin tank band with a non slip pad for tank on the Alloy slim backplate.
- It has 4 stainless steel d-rings. One on each shoulder and one on each hip. The Aquawing Plus has the D-Rings on the Weight Pockets.
- Weight pockets on the Aquawing Plus have a clip quick release to release internal pouches.
- Non-dumpable Weight Pockets on lower Tank band are included in Aquawing Plus.
- Crutch Strap is included.
Cressi Aquawing BCD TEST REPORT:
Our staff are using this lightweight harness and wing BCD for travel as well as for local diving. The ease of use, especially to dump air and the Horizontal position in the water is ideal for maintaining good Buoyancy and Trim.
Our tip is to spend the extra money and use the Aquawing Plus with weight pockets included.
Other BCDs with travel features are the Hollis ST travel System
See more features of the Cressi Aquawing here:
or watch on Youtube:
We are an Australian Dive Centre !
Proudly family owned, Mike and Deb have run Jetty Dive Centre since 1996. Our team has developed extensive knowledge in the products we stock, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help you out any way we can!