Gear Aid Revivex Wetsuit Drysuit Shampoo is an excellent maintenance item to care for you neoprene, scuba gear, and watersports equipment! This shampoo is ideal to wash your wetsuits, dry suits, boots gloves and undergarments, and lycra suits! Plus it can be used for fishing waders, orthopaedic supports, and other watersports gear.
Perfect for washing gear in, Revivex Wetsuit Drysuit Shampoo removes organic residue, chlorine and salt deposits. Regularly washing your equipment can help extend it’s life, as these particles and residues can cause degradation of neoprene and drysuits. Using this shampoo will not only clean your suits, but remove bacterias that may have accumulated with regular use.
Gear Aid Revivex Wetsuit Drysuit Shampoo is a complete scientifically balanced maintenance system. Not only does it clean, but it conditions, so you can preserve the life of your gear. Chlorine-removing agents and conditions help prevent premature aging and oxidation. In turn, this helps keep colours bright!
Concentrate mixture, so you only need to mix 30ml per 2 gallons (or 7.57L) of water, so you’ll get about 10 washes out of this 10oz packet if used to directions.
It’s also safe to use on GORE-TEX® drysuits.
Like most of the GearAid range, the Gear Aid Revivex Wetsuit Drysuit Shampoo has undergone a makeover. It is now in a soft touch pouch, as per the main image. In our image gallery you will find the old packaging.
Available in 10 oz.
- Gently Cleans – Removes harmful residues and particles including bacteria and salt and bacteria without damaging neoprene
- Conditions – 2-in-1 formula extends suit life by keeping neoprene supple and colors bright
- Protects – Prevents premature aging so gear looks and feels good for years of outdoor adventure use
- Concentrated – Maintain all watersports gear with one 10 fl oz pouch that’s good for 10 wash treatments
- Multipurpose – Safe to use on wetsuits, drysuits, triathlon suits, life jackets, fishing waders, booties and gloves
Proudly family owned, Mike and Deb have run Jetty Dive Centre since 1996. Our team has developed extensive knowledge in the products we stock, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help you out any way we can!