Oceanic Viper Closed Heel Fins
The Oceanic Viper Closed Heel Fins blade’s Flexible Power Thrust Channel directs water off the tip of the blade for improved power and efficiency. The engineered channels and side rails direct water flow off the tips of the fin without allowing water to “spill” from the sides of the blade. This provides the Viper fins with uncompromising power and efficiency.
- Available in six sizes across the blue, and 3 sizes across the pink and sea blue fins.
- Available in three colours.
- Ideal for all diving and snorkeling skill levels.
- Flexible Power Thrust Channel directs water off the tip of the blade for improved power and efficiency.
- Power Vents reduce stress while accelerating water over the blade.
- Oversized blade produces increased thrust and propulsion.
- Generous yet streamlined foot pocket fits a wide range of boot styles while significantly reducing drag.
- Extremely light weight for increased performance and ease of travel.
The sizes of the Viper Fins are from XS-XL, and convert in unisex (male) AU sizes as follows:
XS – 4.5 – 5.5
S – 6-7
M – 7.5 – 8.5
ML – 9 – 10
L – 10.5 – 11.5
XL – 12 – 13
Proudly family owned, Mike and Deb have run Jetty Dive Centre since 1996. Our team has developed extensive knowledge in the products we stock, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help you out any way we can!
Check out our Dive Centre Youtube clip to see how good the diving is at the Solitary Islands Marine Park!